Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Member Since: 2019
The vacuum hot pressure furnaces is used kinds of ceramic as below:
metallurgy(MIM and CIM), cemented carbide, technical ceramics (MLCC, LTCC, HTCC), 3D-Printing etc.
Vacuum hot press furnace is used for teaching, scientific research and production.
Vacuum hot press furnace is mainly used for nonmetal materials, carbon composite materials, ceramic materials and metal powder materials hot-press sintering experiments in vacuum or protected atmosphere.Sinter HIP furnace series are designed to integrate the functions of pressure de-waxing, vacuum de-waxing, vacuum sintering, TORVAC, partial pressure sintering, pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, fast cooling and etc.With atmosphere sintering function, process gases like Ar, H2, CH4 and N2 could be used to control chamber atmosphere of de-waxing and sintering process.Horizontal design for easy loading, unloading and maintenance.Automatic control during whole process.
The vacuum system consists of a 2X-30 mechanical pump (Sichuan Huaxin Nanguang) equipped with a vacuum differential pressure valve (to prevent sudden power failure, mechanical pump oil backflow), a K-200 diffusion pump (Sichuan Huaxin Nanguang) with cold trap (anti-oil) Steam enters the furnace), φ200mm manual high vacuum flapper valve, φ50 manual butterfly valve, filling protection atmosphere valve (Ar, N) venting valve, vacuum pressure gauge, etc., the connection of vacuum pipe and pump is connected by metal corrugated hose quick joint (Slow vibration), the measurement of vacuum is performed by a digital composite vacuum gauge.
3. The bottom part of the furnace is equipped with an electrode introduction device, an intake valve, a lower pressing head and a sensor capable of displaying the displacement distance; the indenter is made of stainless steel (SUS304) material and is provided with circulating cooling water.
4. The heating element is made of high-purity graphite, which is processed into a three-phase heating element and connected with the electrode, and is controlled by the three-phase power supply of the electric furnace control system. After the transformer is stepped down, the copper row is connected to the three extraction electrodes to form a control. The circuit; the electrode device has a water cooling cycle.
5. The heat shield around the top and the top of the furnace is composed of graphite carbon felt. It is processed into an integral heat insulation system, which can be easily installed and repaired. The bottom is equipped with a number of graphite indenters made of high-strength graphite. It can be used to adjust the height of the mold during hot pressing
Techanical parameters of Hot pressure tungsten carbide sintering furnace with hydraulic,vacuum hot press furnace,vacuum furnace
|Model||Heating element||Max,temp||Ultimate vacuum||Pressure||Working size||Power|
· One year, We provide permanent technology support.Warranty period appear quality problems free maintenance.After the warranty we need to replace parts we provide at cost price.
· Any technology question, we can provide video instruction, remote video instruction or fly to your country.
· Any problem we will handle in time within 24 hours
· We can very professional QC team and every steps of processing we will strictly on quality.
· Our products will be conform international standards and has the CE certificate.
Servicing equipment during a breakdown is the worst possible scenario. System failure is unexpected, surprising and always at the wrong time. HIQ is prepared to deal with these situations. In order to raise the service reliability of your equipment, we offer comprehensive support services.
The engineering team at HIQ has the knowledge and experience to manage fleets of heat treating equipment in a planned and professional manner regardless of the equipment manufacturer. The solutions we offer are universal because they are based on best practices for failure prevention in the best sense of the word. Professional Technical Services provided by HIQ is more than the repair in case of failure. We understand how the equipment works and we increase uptime with the help of automated process maintenance that supports equipment architecture and technology solutions including renovation, modernization, and relocation services. HIQ carries out preventive inspections and the subsequent preventive measures using advanced tools in the field of metering and reporting.
You no longer have to worry about downtime and additional costs.
HIQ services are available around the clock, 7 days a week.