hot countertop induction pasta cooker
Product Technical Specifications:
Product Size: 450*530*300+100MM
Water Tank Size: 16L (About 4.25 gallon)
Pasta-basket Diameter: 121MM
Switch Control Way: Knob Switch
Drainage Tap Design: Yes
Voltage: 220v, single phase
Efficiency Level: High efficiency, 95%
Waterproof Level: IPX4
Cord Length: 1.5M
Plug type: Custom service
Weight Infomation: N.W 21KG, G.W 29KG
Package Way: 1pcs in carton Box
Package Dimensions: 710*500*610MM
Spares Included: Pasta baskets (4 pieces)
Private label service: Be acceptable
Working Environment: Humidity 30%-90%; Temperature -5ºC-40ºC
Additional Information-Warranty and Support:
Warranty: In addition to wearing parts (such as glass ceramics), products have a 1-year limited warranty.
Support: Buyers can enjoy factory-direct prices and free technical guidance.
Product Paper Drawing:
1. Using German "Infineon" IGBT chip, stable running over 30,000 hours
2. High-frequency pure copper coil, temperature resistance can bear up to 150ºC
3. All stainless steel housing, fully pressed seamless top, IPX3 waterproof level
4. Dual-channel built-in turbofans for quicker cool-down
5. 20mm composite material (Iron+Aluminum+304#stainless steel) iron plate ensures fast heating and food safety
6. Front faucet for easy drainage,16L capacity water cylinder design
7. Built-in safety features and error code display system to protect the device
Product Applications Show:
Why Use Commercial Induction?
Although it produces all the power of traditional cooking methods, induction is the most energy-efficient cooking method on the market. Our equipment is 50% more efficient than halogen and 86% more efficient than gas and also saves you money on extraction costs as there is no requirement for expensive gas cut-off equipment.
Induction can help you to achieve your green credentials as the equipment produces no poisonous exhaust gases or wasted background heat. All carbon deposits created during cooking eliminated, preventing unhealthy carcinogenic carbon particles from entering the air.
You can expect happier and more productive chefs with induction. The induction heats only the pan and its contents, not the hob surface, resulting in a significantly cooler and more pleasant working environment in the kitchen.
With power settings from 1 through to 8, chefs have much more control over their cooking than they do with gas. Whether you are simmering, boiling, frying or wok cooking, the user has precise control over the heat and the cooking.
Induction is much safer as there are no naked flames or directly heated surfaces. It is therefore virtually impossible to ignite a spillage. If no pan is present, energy cuts off automatically into standby mode and besides, the Pan Sensor avoids heating of utensils left on the hob surface.
Why Choose Us?
1. Lestov induction factory is an innovative high-tech company in developing and manufacturing top-quality and highly-efficient induction cooking equipment since 2003, which has helped many restaurants reduce their costs.
2. Lestov currently homes 200+ full-time employees, including 30+ innovative R&D team who are making unremitting efforts in power consumption reduction, temperature control precision, and SMART Human-Machine Interfaces.
3. Nominated and recommended by CCA and WFCCI (formerly WACC), we sponsored international and domestic cooking competitions every year and frequently receiving positive feedbacks from on-site chefs.
4. Lestov has independent export rights, and most induction cookers have obtained CE certification and cooperate with more than 50 countries/regions.