Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2011
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
HIgh Voltage Polymer Surge Arrestor Lightning Arrester Price
1. Lightning Arrester Up to 756kV
YONGDE Surge Arresters can be applied to a variety of systems including substation equipment,
railway power system and power distribution units ranging from 0.28kV to 500kV systems.
These surge arresters demonstrate excellent protection properties. Our surge arresters incorporate
non-linear resistor ZnO elements with superior non-linear current- voltage characteristics,
high quality and reliability. Metal oxide type surge arresters offer such special features
inherent in the gapless structure, such as a quick response to surge voltage,
high energy dissipation capability, safe operation, compactness / lightweight and freedom from pollution.
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column, with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops, the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation, which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level in heavy pollution areas.
2. Surge Arrester Technical Parameters
|Rated voltage---------kV||198||4/10μS High current impulse kA||100|
|MCOV ----------------kV||158||Lightning impulse withstand kV||950|
|Nominal Current-------kA||10||Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV||395|
|Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)||618||0.1S TOV--------------kV||237.6|
|8/20μS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)||514||1S TOV----------------kV||227.7|
|Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)||402||10S TOV---------------kV||217.8|
|1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)||288||1200S TOV-------------kV||198|
|Line discharge level||2||Creepage distance ----mm||7812|
|2mS long duration impulse current A||800||Material employed in series non-linear resistor||Zinc Oxide|
3. Surge Arrester Working Condition
|Environment temperature: -40--+40 degree|
|Power frequency voltage should not be more than continuous running voltage|
|Max wind speed should be less than 35m/s|
|Earthquake intensity should be less than 7 degree|
|If used in contamination area, should be noted in advance.|
4. Production Process