Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- No agents to pay. You're working direct with the manufacturer to have the best possible price.
- You won't approve a good sample but get a container load of inferior shipment many months later.
- Guranteed lead times at MAX four weeks from order to shipment, often much faster.
- Extensive range of weight /colour options to suit most requirements, or we can manufacture to your specification.
- We have our own weaving machines and experienced workers with more than 10 years skill at bale wrap net lines. Our accumulated knowledge about bale wrap net quality guaranteed ways and packing solutions will help customers develop their own selling and distribution very conveniently.
Reduced Time to Wrap
Only 2 -3 revolutions to wrap, means more bales per hour, less wear and tear on equipment, plus a savings in fuel.
Smooth Lay-Flat Bale Surface
The open mesh wrap will force the stalks down against the bale surface, resulting in a more weather resistant bale. Without twine "valleys" to collect rain, water penetration and spoilage is reduced by up to 50%. This reduction in spoil will more than pay for the cost of the netting.
Ideal for Silage Bales
The smooth netting surface saves on the use of stretch film. When ready to feed, film and netting are removed together, as one unit.
The netting is easy to cut and remove, with no fear of lost ends and also offers reduced bulk in disposal.
End of Roll Marking
We can produce an "End of Roll Marking", a coloured warning stripe in the center of the wrapped bale. This is a convenient warning to tell you the roll needs replacement.
|Roll Width||Roll Length|
|1.22m||48 inch||3000m||9840 feet|
|1.3m||51 inch||3000m||9840 feet|
|1.62m||64 inch||2134m||7000 feet|
|1.7m||67 inch||2134m||7000 feet|