Working/ beam quality
with high speed scanner+X+Y+Z(5axis)
temperature 10-28ºC, humidty <70%, non-condensed
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
1. Small size: using integrated design, small size and light weight.
2. Simple operation: the software interface is friendly and easy to learn; integrated automatic centering function, the operator can easily place the crystal.
3. Strong adaptability: according to the movable requirements of the machine, the core components are equipped with a shock-proof system, which can effectively prevent damage to the core components of the machine due to accidental impact during equipment transportation and use.
4. Fast engraving speed: using galvanometer laser high-speed scanning working mode, the speed can reach up to 300,000 points/min, saving engraving time.
5. High stability and delicate engraving effect: using advanced air-cooled semiconductor end-pumped solid-state laser technology.
6. Adopt sealed integrated design, good beam quality, high stability, and delicate engraved dots. Can work stably for a long time.
7. Support a variety of data formats: the equipped Carvesoft software can support data in various formats such as dxf, cad, bmp, jpg, etc., with good compatibility.
Engrave plane or three-dimensional patterns in transparent materials such as crystal and glass. It can engrave 2D/3D portraits, names, hands and footprints, trophies and other personalized gift souvenirs, and can also mass produce 2D/3D animal, plant, building, car, ship, airplane and other model products and 3D scene display.
With the popularity of 3D photo studios, people are deeply attracted by the innovative sense of "three-dimensional photos", and they all hope to create such a 3D photo studio to meet the public's demand for 3D interior photos. Every day, the company's customer service personnel receive countless requests to create a 3D photo studio, and to build the most economical and fast 3D photo studio, you only need a 3D camera + 3D crystal engraving machine.
The Operation Flow of 3D Camera
1. Take a picture with a 3d camera (1 second)
2. Import into the computer and use JCZ EZCAD3 for image processing (2-5 minutes)
3. 3D laser engraving machine for engraving (1-2 minutes)
4. The personalized three portraits are made of crystal engraved inside
5. The system has a high degree of automation, and can be learned to operate after simple training;
6. The solution of three-dimensional portrait crystal engraving has been maturely applied in photo studios, tourist attractions, shopping malls, gift shops, online shops, schools and other fields.
The crystal engraver arrived safely packaged. Everything was secured with foam and therefore no component had even the smallest damage. The individual components make a high-quality and robust impression right from the start. There are also many accessories as you can use, here you have everything you need and you do not have to buy anything extra. The entire assembly was completed within 30 minutes. The instructions for this unit are very readable in English, and every smallest step is individually illustrated and therefore easy to carry out. The assembled machine also makes a good impression. Everything is well and nothing rattles.
All I can say about the other settings is learning by doing. It is a very complex subject that cannot be mastered like a pro in a few hours. When I look at my result, I do not think it looks that bad for the first try. The program in combination with the laser engraving machine will be able to get a lot more performance out of it, so I will still have some room for improvement.
Packaging & Shipping
Laser equipment is a relatively precise machine, beware of bump and friction in the process of transportation, which requires us to do a good job of packaging before transportation. Morita, as a professional manufacturer of laser equipment in China, has a lot of experience in packaging all kinds of laser equipment.
1. Wipe the machine, the machine is wiped clean, not only for beautiful, more important is to prevent the machine attached to the machine is in the process of transport of particles cut surface, damage the paint.
2. We will use stretch film to winding machine,let the machine with a layer of protective film, this is to let the machine during transport to prevent damage in the process offriction.
3. We'll let the machine then wrapped with thick foam board, this can prevent machine in the process of transportation by knock against, impact.
4. Installation of wooden boxes, thick wooden cases like a layer of armor, can protect the machine to a
5. In front of the cover in the middle of the machine and the cases filled with rubber cushion, this will prevent collision between machines and wooden case, can also further to package the machine.
· With 15 years experience, MORITA LASER has established a complete system for the development and manufacture of laser marking, cutting, engraving and welding technologies.
· Main products: fiber laser cutting machine, fiber laser marking machine, crystal engraving machine, CO2 laser marking machine, UV laser marking machine, laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, CNC engraving machine, CNC processing center, stone engraving machine and other products.
As a responsible company, we are dedicated to develop new techniques out of concern of environmental protection. Disposable products are the first priority. In the near future, we will launch more and more environmental friendly products.
Q1: Is your company a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are a manufacturer, founded in 2009, now in Shandong, China. Committed to providing For the majority of users to provide economic, high quality laser equipment. Welcome to our factory.
Q2: How can we guarantee quality?
A2: Always a pre-production sample before mass production; Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q3: What can you buy from us?
A3: Laser marking machine, Fiber Laser cutting machine, Laser engraving machine, Laser welding machine, 3d engraving machine
Q4: How long does it take to learn the laser?
A4: The software is easy to learn with teaching video, also we can help you to learn the laser online. Usually it will take a few hours to operate the laser ,But it will take a bit of trial and error to learn what speed and power settings to use with different materials. So we include a comprehensive guide with your system that has recommended speed and power settings for various materials with which you will be working.
Q5: What should I do when something goes wrong with the laser?
A5: We offer a two-year warranty. In warranty, we will provide the broken items free of charge. Beyond the warranty period, we still provide maintenance service.
Q6: Will the laser machine be safe during transport?
A6: (1) Inner: plastic stretch film and white foam.
(2)Middle: small pieces of wood and screws.
(3)outside: standard export wooden case. So,the laser machine will send to you safely. In case the machine was damaged , please contact us ,We will process the replacement as soon as possible to ensure that it arrives in time .
Q7: How deep can it engrave into metal?
A7: All metals can be engraved into with some depth; However, some metals are more amenable to depth engraving. Softer aluminum material will engrave with depth with only a few passes. The best way to test your material is with our Applications Lab.