Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
|• Hot-dipped galvanized steel core with a pressure extruded PVC jacket|
• Smooth interior for easy wire pulling
• Strength and flexibility to handle stress and strain
• Used in dry, damp or wet locations.
• Resists sunlight, heat and chemical degradation
|1. The flexible conduits have extremely good waterproof, insulating and pull resistance.|
2. The surface of flexible conduits is made of PVC material, which is added with a fire-retarding agent.
3. The structure of a flexible conduit is buckle structure, which enhances the pull resistance and is not liable to crack or deform.
4.Good bending performance. The inner smoothness makes the entry of wires very easy.
|(inner layer)adopting a galvanized steel band with special insulation treatment|
(outer layer) adopting PVC raw material(anti-UV, anti-aging).
Coat Color: Black or grey
Working temperature:-10ºC- +80 ºC
|Why Choose Us?|
|Jiangyin Lonwow Industry Co., Ltd. is a leading company that specialized in steel pipe manufacturing and dealing with various kinds of boards, ceilings, earthwork products, and insulation materials in Jiangsu Province, China. Our company brings in advanced testing & production equipment to guarantee quality precisely.|
With our policy of "Quality first, Customers prior and Price reasonable" we have established a good relationship with customers all over the world.
Customers and friends are warmly welcomed to contact and cooperate with us.
|1. 24 hours prompt reply by email|
2. Other thickness & size also available on request
3. 30 years warranty (special material rate, installation in relative humidity 97% below & 050 ºC
in the room, no deformation)
4. Free samples for your reference
5. Flexible terms of payment (T/T, L/C, DP and so on are all accepted)
6. Excellent after-sale service
|1. Which port do you prefer?|
Answer: Shanghai Port.
2. What's the delivery time for your products?
Answer: about 10-15days after receiving the advance payment
3. What about the terms of payment?
Answer: 30%TT advanced payment, balance seven days before shipment.
Other terms of payments also can be negotiated.
4. What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product?
Answer: Generally, MOQ is 1x20' container. Others can contact me directly.
|For any questions, please feel free to contact us!|