for water heating, available with 100, 150 and 200 l tank.
Scope of delivery
- Tank with floating tank,
- aluminum brackets,
- evacuated tubes.
- Flat roof.
Advantages and benefits
- Available for applications with low requirements of water quality.
- Automatic feeding of heat-conducting water by floating ball control.
- Customized solar water heating solution.
- Separate circulation of heating water and daily- used hot water to ensure the purity of daily-used hot water.
- Adopts mechanical temperature control to set high-temperature cut-off and operating temperature.
- Innter tank is suitable for high pressure conditions.
| Series|| || JT 150L||JT 200L ||JT 250L |
| Series number|| || JT 150L-SS||JT 200L-SS||JT 250L-SS|
| Tank capacity ||L || 100||200 ||250 |
| Material inner tank||material / mm|| Stainless Steel SUS304 / 1.2 |
| Material outer tank||material / mm|| Painted steel / 0.4|
| Floating tank||capacity|| 5L|
| Material floating tank|| || Stainless steel SUS 304|
| Bracket||material|| Aluminum alloy 6063|
| Bracket inclination||degree|| 30|
| Type of evacuated tubes||mm|| φ 47 x 1800 mm |
| Evacuated tubes||no|| 18|| 24||30|
| Rated operating pressure||Mpa|| 0.6|
| Other parts|| || Temperature controller and anod protection|