High carbon steel 8" to 12" steel rod manual Knife sharpener
Description of 10-Inch Knife Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Steel Honing Rod, Chef Knife Sharpener
Steel sharpening steel, also known as honing steel, whet steel, sharpening stick, sharpening rod, butcher's steel, and chef's steel, is a rod of steel, ceramic or diamond-coated steel used to realign blade edges. They are flat, oval, or round in cross-section and up to 1 foot (30 cm) long. The steel and ceramic honing steels may have longitudinal ridges, whereas the diamond-coated steels are smooth but embedded with abrasive diamond particles.
Why use steel sharpening rod?
Who doesn't like spending lesser time in the Kitchen? Make it possible now by using the perfect knives sharpened with the knife sharpening steel rod. Good cooks know you have to keep your tools in top form. Sharpening your cutlery regularly brings optimum precision and results. So regular use of this steel sharpener will extend your cutlery's sharp edge and maintain them is good condition.
Now much less effort is needed to sharpen your knives with this rod because its ergonomic handle fits all hands, whether you are right or left handed, making it easy to use.
Feature of 10-Inch Knife Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Steel Honing Rod, Chef Knife Sharpener
- The knife sharpening steel rod is for all types of knives, including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives; sharpens standard knives;
- The steel rod is made of carbon steel and plated with nickel-chrome; the fine surface of the steel rod prevents the cutting edge from damage when sharpening;
- Easy to use, right or left handed with an ergonomic handle that fits all hands; slip-resistant rubber bottom means your sharpener is easy to handle and stays in place during use;
- Quick, safe, and easy to use;
How to use 10-Inch Knife Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Steel Honing Rod, Chef Knife Sharpener
1. The steel sharpening rod Honing steels are used by lightly placing the near edge of the blade against the base of the steel, then sliding the blade away from yourself along the steel while moving it down - the blade moves diagonally, while the steel remains stationary. This should be done with the blade held at an angle to the steel, usually about 20°, and repeating on the opposite side at the same angle. This is repeated five to ten times per side.
2. Please use non-woven oil cloth soaked with cooking oil to wipe the body of the sharpening rod and dry it. When washed with water, make sure to wipe dry completely after washing.
Technical Data of 10-Inch Knife Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Steel Honing Rod, Chef Knife Sharpener
|Name||Professional Diamond Sharpening Steels|
|Size||8", 9",10", 11" , 12", |
|Material||High carbon steel with PP handle|
|Application||Used for Kitchen, Party, Gift, Restaurant, etc|
|Package||Each one be packed with blister packaging|
|Delivery time||10-15 days|
Related Other Products
Customer Visiting & Positive Feedback
OUR team adhere to implement quality to every detail by strictly arranging production and inspection. We have established good cooperative relations with over 100 leading enterprises in China, and nearly one hundred merchants in more than 20 countries and areas.
Why Choose Us?
1. More than 10 years' professional experience in E-coating line and material handling industry;
2. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage;
3. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost;
4. OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard Parts according to your specific needs;
5. All finished products are 100% inspected before shipment;
6. Strong and perfect packing for each items:
---For air delivery, we use middle strong cartons and pack by packing belt;
---For sea delivery, we pack all the cartons by strong pallet to make sure our customers to receive the goods in perfect packing condition.