Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Qingdao, Shandong, China
Fulvic Acid (Dry Basis)≥90%, Amino Acid≥5%, PH: 5-8, Gibberellin: Suitable, Moisture≤2%, Water Solubility>99.9%
Certificate of Analysis:
|Brown yellow powder|
Smell of Fulvic
3.Solubility in water
5. Fulvic Acid (Dry Basis)
6. Amino Acid
Biochemical fulvic acid, also known as fulvic acid, is extracted from plants bodies, weathered coal, peat, etc, using special bacteria biological fermentation and chemical treament technology. It is a kind of short carbon chain molecular material extracted from natural plants, with high loading capacity and physiological activity. Fulvic acid contains small molecule aromatic carboxylic acid chemical compounds, its main components containing fulvic acid, amino acid, trace element, etc. It also contains biological active substances and plant endogenous hormone including nucleic acid, salicylic acid, carbohydrates, indole acids, collagen, etc.
Physical and Chemical Property:
Its appearance is brown yellow powder. It is instantly dissolved in water. Water Solubility: 99.9%. PH: 5.0-8.0.
(1) Fulvic Acid is a kind of plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth and improve absorption of of nutrition.
(2) Fulvic Acid has important function in plants drought resisting. It can improve plants' anti-adversity ability, increase production and improve plants' quality.
(3) Fulvic Acid can prevent and cure plants disease and strengthen flood-resisting ability.
(4) Fulvic Acid can be used for chelate macro elements and micro elements, make them to be better used by plants.
(5) Fulvic Acid can speed up precipitation and decomposition, improve soil structure.
1KG/10KG/20KG/25KG PP Bag
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us