Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Qingdao, Shandong, China
Amino Acid Organic Liquid Fertilizer
Hibong amino acid liquid fertilizer contains organic nitrogen and in-organic nitrogen, which can be applied on the crops as foliar fertilizer. It is a kind of soluble liquid with high concentration of free amino acid which is from vegetable origin. It can be easily assimilated by the plant. Hibong Amino Acid Liquid Fertilizer is recommended for critical growing period of plants: sprouting, flowering, fruiting and other period when plants demand more power.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is brow liquid. PH: 7.0-8.0.
(1) It can improve nutrient utilization and improve the crop quality.
(2) It can be well and quickly absorbed by plants, promote crop precocity and shorten the growth cycle.
(3) It can enhance metabolic function and stress tolerance.
(4) It can improve the growth of roots environment and suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases. It has obvious effects in promoting continuous cropping.
(5) It can make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, improve soil quality and improve soil water retention capacity.
Foliar spray : dilute it with water 800---1000 times , spray the leaves every 15 days , 3--4 times in the growing period .
Root Irrigation: Dilute it with water 500-1000 times; Use 20-50L/Ha.
We advise applying 3-4 times every season according to the crop season.
1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L Barrel Package.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us