Steel Grating is an essential structural component of many builds, particularly in commercial and industrial spaces. Steel Grating is specifically designed for high impact, high load applications, such as in walkways, stairs, platforms, and mezzanines. Steel grating is safer, will last longer, and will look better than any other underfoot options for industrial and commercial spaces. Please get in touch if you are in need of steel grating.
Qingdao Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an excellent Chinese supplier specializing in the production and export of metal products. Our main products include - steel grating, cast ductile iron cover, polymer concrete channel and pit, steel fence, and related accessories. We have advanced equipment and strict quality control system to provide customers with high quality products. We are proud to supply well-made products that enhance the lives and business of our customers.
FAQ • What is your payment term? 30% deposit and remaining 70% balance against the copy of the B/L.
• What is the lead time? Generally, 20-25 days after receiving the deposit.
• Can you provide samples? Yes we can provide a sample piece for free after the price is approved.
• Can you design the products according to our requirement? Yes we can make the products according to your drawings / samples, or detailed information.