Heat Pipe Solar Collector SFB205818 for Split Pressure Solar Hot Water Heater
SFB205818 (20 Tube) Pressure Solar Collector with Heat Pipe
SFB205818 (20 Tube) Pressure Solar Collector with Heat Pipe, which is the use of vacuum tube's high solar absorption ratio and low emission ratio coating to convert the absorption of solar radiation into heat that is quickly passed to the runner through the phase change copper conduction tube inserted in the vacuum tube, transforming into thermal energy that can be used by solar heating systems.
|Heat efficiency||G=1000W/m2,100L temperature 45ºC/day|
|Runner||Red copper,dimension 35mm|
|Outer shell||Aluminium alloy/stainless steel|
|Heat preservation material||Rock wool|
|Bracket||Stainless steel 1.2mm/Aluminium alloy 2.0mm|
|Solar vacuum tube||Net aperture area: 1.89m2|
Quantity and specifications: 20pcs*58*1800mm
Material: 3.3 high borosilicate glass
Coating: AL/N/AL or AL/N/AL/SS/CU
|Heat pipe||Anti-freeze -30 ºC (ordinary) / Anti-freeze -50 ºC (custom-made)|
The solar heat pipe collector module can be combined with a variety of heating equipment. Through good intelligent design, automatic control switching can be achieved to maximize the utilization of solar energy. Not only reduce energy costs, but also ensure the continuity of heating.
Solar heat pipe is easy to install, hot start speed, high thermal efficiency, adapt to various environments. As long as there is sunshine, solar heat pipes will bring you more hot water, especially in low temperature areas.
Ingenious bracket structure design, solar collectors are suitable for installation on various roofs. The user-friendly design makes the installer safer and more convenient on the roof. The integrated design of the building makes your roof more beautiful.
The heat pipe and runner are made of high quality TU1 copper material, which has good thermal conductivity; the shell is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material with surface oxidation, which is not only beautiful but also has good corrosion resistance; Cotton insulation, heat loss is small. The rigorous screening of raw materials and the continuous process control ensure that the solar heat pipe collector has a service life of at least 15 years.
1. Split pressure solar collector is pressure-type solar collector, working pressure 0.6mpa, test pressure 0.9mpa.
2. Evacuated tube solar collector is perfect combination and integration of architecture. It's suitable for installation
on flat roof, sloping roof and ground.
3. Seamless connection with water tank, boiler, heat pump and gas heater.
4. The solar energy collector adopts double-layer vacuum glass tube, with high thermal efficiency and long life.
5. The heat pipe and runner adopt TU1 copper material, good thermal conductivity, welding property and corrosion resistance.
6. Unidirectional heat transfer of superconducting heat pipe, small heat capacity, low start-up temperature and fast
7. The superconducting heat pipe has good low temperature resistance and is suitable for use in cold areas;
8. Split pressure solar collector adopts rock wool insulation, high temperature and low heat loss.