Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Good Quality Anti-Jamming MCU Super Heterodyne 433.92MHz RF Receiver Module Kl-Cwxm04
315/433.92MHz / Customized
Blister & Carton
Good quality anti-jamming MCU Super heterodyne 433.92mhz RF receiver module KL-CWXM04
KL-CWXM04 adopts American imported high sensitivity RF IC MICRF211AYQS with super heterodyne circuit. It is highly integrated with very few components on the PCB, so that it has good quality, strong anti-static protection, high sensitivity, stable and reliable performance. It decodes by MCU that supports fixed code with 2262 chip and learning code with 1527 chip. It's widely used in remote garage door opener, auto gates as retract type, brakes, factory automatic, communication and security system etc.
1. Characteristic: Ø High sensitivity, -110dBm. Ø Decoding by MCU, supports PT2262/SC2262/2260/2264/EV1527, etc. Ø 3 Working modes adjustable (Momentary/Toggle/Latching) Ø Small size (39*19*7mm). Ø Low power consumption. Ø Low self emission, can easy pass all kinds of certification.
2. Specification: Ø Frequency: 315MHz, 433MHz Ø Working Voltage: DC3V / 5V, optional Ø Working Current: 4mA Ø Modulation: ASK/OOK Ø Sensitivity: -110dBm. Ø Dimension: 39*19*7mm Ø Working Temperature: -10~70°C
3. Applications: 1). Garage door and gate openers 2). Electric windows, barrier, etc. 3). Remote controls and smart home alarm 4). Low baud rate for data transmission
4. Matching Transmitter: 1. Match code: When the receiver module is powered, hold the learning button and the LED indicator blinks, then press any button of remote control or power a transmitter module to launch, if indicator flashes 3 times, match code successfully. Maximum 20 remote controls / transmitter modules can be matched. 2. Delete code: Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully. 3. Set working mode: S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows: S1 Short Circuit→ Toggle S2 Short Circuit→ Latching S1 & S2 both not short→ Momentary
5. Short Introduction of Working Modes The following introduction will describe how momentary, latching and toggle working using example of typical two channel receiver. The transmitter button A controls channel 1 while transmitter button B controls channel 2. 1. Toggle - Press A > Channel 1 ON and remains ON, Press A again > Channel 1 OFF 2. Momentary - Press and hold A > Channel 1 ON, Release A > Channel 1 OFF 3. Latching - Press A > Channel 1 ON and remains ON while Channel 2 OFF, Press B > Channel 2 ON and remains ON while Channel 1 OFF