FPSP series are valet parking equipment, suitable for commercial usage. It moves only vertically, so the users have to clear the ground and lower level to let car on higher level down. It is hydraulic driven type that lifted by cylinders and steel ropes. The standard capacity is 2500kg, so it's suitable for both sedan and SUVs.
-Commercial grade design, suitable for both car parking and storage
-Four levels maximum
-One complete steel plate design for platform
-Single hydraulic cylinder with steel ropes drive
-Central hydraulic power pack and individual control panel
-Self-standing and self-support structure
-2500kg capacity for both SUV and sedan
-Middle post sharing feature save cost and space
-Electric key switch for security and safety
-Automatic shut-off if operator releases the key switch
-Mechanical lock on cylinder as anti-falling safety device
-Hydraulic overloading protection
5. Master post
6. Control panel
8. Lock release device
9. Slave post
1. Heavy duty capacity
The standard lifting capacity is 2500kg, so it could be used for various types of vehicles, such as, SUV, pickup, sedan, etc.
2. Multiple usage
Besides for car parking, FPSP series can be also used for car storage in car dealerships.
3. Cost-effective price
FPSP series can make full use of limited land, to triple (FPSP-3) or quadruple your parking spaces with less cost.
4. Sharing post
The posts are symmetrical design to make it usable for both sides, the sharing post feature could save land space and cost.
1. Mechanical anti-falling lock.
2. Automatic shut-off key switch for security and safety.
3. Other electrical safety devices:
Emergency stop switch; Limit switch; Overload, overpressure, short circuit protection---fuse, air switch, thermal relay; Default phase, misphase protection---DBQ; Alarm light; 24v voltage
1. How many cars could be parked for each unit?
3 cars for FPSP-3 and 4 cars for FPSP-4.
2. Could the hydraulic pump pack be shared by several units?
Yes. One pump pack usually could control 5-6 units FPSP, saving lots of cost and coverage.
3. Could FPSP series be used indoor or outdoor?
Both of them are available. When used indoor, you need consider the ceiling height.
4. What's the supply voltage?
Standard voltage is 380v, 50/60Hz, 3Phase. Other voltages could be customized according to clients' request.
5. Is the operation easy?
Yes. Keep holding the key switch to operate the equipment, which will stop at once if your hand releases.
1. Three years guarantee for the whole machine and ten years for main structure.
2. Calling door to door service
3. Friendly English software, user manual or detailed drawing/CD.
4. To meet different user purposes, we provide customized service. Lifting capacity, lifting height, dimension of platform, color and so on is necessary. But, only quantities of order are available