Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Jinan, Shandong, China
|Appearance||Black Flake / Powder|
|Potassium (K2O dry basis)||12.0% min|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||65.0%min|
|Fulvic Acid (dry basis)||55.0%min|
|Flocculation Limit Value||350ml Cao per 1L water(CaCl2 solution)|
|Particle size||1-2mm / 2-4mm|
Mineral Fulvic Acid Fertilizer Main Function In Agriculture
(1). Increase efficiency and increase production volume.
(2). Promote soil nutrient uptake, increase soil fertility, inhibit harmful bacteria.Increase soil organic matter, improve the soil structure.
(3).Adjust soil acid and alkali and improve saline alkali soil, fixed nitrogen element, release phosphorus in the soil, promote potassium, calcium, magnesium and sulfur absorption, chelate trace elements thus increase soil fertility.
(4).Create a good living environment for beneficial microbial flora while inhibiting harmful germs.
(5). Improve crop resistance to resist bad weather conditions also the impact of pests and diseases, as well as improve their own immunity.
(6). The role of fulvic acid for insecticides, fungicides and herbicides.
Shandong Jingfeng Humic Acid Technology Co., Ltd.
JINGFENG focus on green agriculture , human health . We are committed to humic acid products development , producing and selling. We have achieved remarkable results on development and application of the agriculture humic acid series , feed farming humic acid series , pharmaceutical grade humic acid,Industrial field.
Currently we have Agricultural Product series humic acid base fertilizer NPK, humic fertilization, macronutrients humic fertilization, fulvic acid foliage and the like; lead-acid batteries expansive aspect of high purity humic acid; sodium humate feed grade, pharmaceutical grade humic acid and so on 30 kinds of products.
Overseas Bestsellers: original humic acid powder, humic acid granules, sodium humate, super sodium humate, potassium humate, super potassium humate, nitro humate, boron humate, magnesium humate, phosphate humate, potassium fulvate, fulvic acid chelated trace elements have been exported to Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, the Middle East and Southeast Asia more than two dozen countries, was widely praised.
What is humic acid?
Humic acid has so many effects, What's the mechanism? Here is an explanation for everyone:
The concept of humic acid
Because humic acid is not a pure substance, it is a type substance, and a complex mixture. Its composition varies greatly depending on the source. In addition, the nature of humic acid produced by fermentation is still being defined in recent years, just this type of substance with similar properties is collectively referred to as "humic acid".
The concept of humic acid in the macroscopic sense is: the remains of animals and plants, mainly plant remains, a type of organic matter created and accumulated through a series of processes of microbial decomposition, transformation, geochemistry.
Humic acid mechanism of action
Soil organic matter is mainly divided into two categories: one is fresh and incompletely decomposed animal and plant residues; the other is humus.
1) In addition to humus, including organic residues, further decomposition products and microbial re-synthesis products, The main ingredient is humic acid. Peat, lignite and leonardite contain coal humic acid is similar to the structure and properties of soil humic acid and its effect on soil and crops. Use abundant coal humic acid and its series of products as fertilizers, which can be used as a supplementary source of soil humic acid.
2)Coal humic acid as an organic colloid. Long-term application can promote the formation of soil aggregates, improve the structural condition of the soil, make the soil good in aeration and water permeability, and reduce the pH of saline-alkaline soil.
3) Humic acid has the ability to fix nitrogen, decompose phosphate, and fix potassium. Therefore, humic acid can promote the absorption of NPK by crops, and has a synergistic effect on NPK fertilizer.
what is the basic function of humic acids?
1) Improve the structure of soil .For light and sand soil, it can retain water nutrient . For heavy and compact soil, working with fungi to create a crumb structure for better water oxygen and nutrients intake and improved root .
2) Adjust PH value of soil, it can neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil .
3) Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
4) Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
5) Increase the effectiveness of herbicide pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
What is potassium humate?
Potassium humate is one of important humate acid salts,which is always called humate,is the final product when leonardite or lignite treated with alkaline.