Latin name: Griffonia Simplicifolia
Common name: Griffonia Extract
Ratio: 4:1~20:1 ;
Appearance: Off-white Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Part Used: Herb
Griffonia simplicifolia is a plant growing in western African countries such as Ghana, Ivory Coast and Togo. In the traditional therapeutic application of those countries, the leaf and juice of the plant can be used for the treatment of wounds and nephropathy, and also as enema and aphrodisiac, while the comminuted bark can be made into ointment for the treatment of diseases like chancroid etc.
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), the main active component of the Griffonia simplicifolia seed ,is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotonin. The natural ingredient can be used in anti-hypochondria, weight loss, relieving PMS, curing hemicrania and abstaining from addiction.
1) Calming Neuro-Nutrient and Mood Enhancer.
2) Regulates brain serotonin levels.
3) Weight loss.
4) Insomnia treatment.
5) Depression treatment.
6) Migraine Headaches and Fibromyalgia.
7) Other benefits:The support of feelings of well-being, calm, serenity, relaxation.
Functional food and food additive;
- Delivery Time: Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.
- Package: In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
- Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum / Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
- Drum Size & Volume: I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum
- Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
- 1, DHL Express, FEDEX and EMS for quantity less than 50KG, usually called as DDU service;
- 2, Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG; and air shipping is available for 50KG above;
- 3, For high value products, please select air shipping and DHL express for safe;
- 4, Please confirm if you can make the clearance when goods reach your customs before placing an order, for buyers from Mexico, Turkey, Italy, Romania,Russia, and other remote area.
- More than 10 years experiences, Leading plant extract industry in China;
- Own GAP planting bases & GMP factory;
- Top quality, Competitive price, Best service;
- Highly motivated and dedicated staff with only one goal "to achieve excellence";
- Supplied more then 200 kinds of standard herbal extracts and 900 kinds of botanical extracts.
1, 100% Natural with competive factory price
2, Steady Supply
3, GMO Free, ISO Halal & Kosher certified