Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
Member Since: 2009
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
KN95 Disposable Protective Earloop Type Face Mask
1. Disposable, single-use, breathable, light and environment-friendly;
2. High elasticity ear loop help fit different users and dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal;
3. Adjustable nose piece for extra comfort;
4. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil particles.
|Protective Level||Filtration Rate ≥95%|
|Material||5 ply (100% new material)|
1st ply: 50g Non-Woven Fabric
2nd ply: 50g Filter Sponge
3rd ply: 25g Melt-blown Fabric
4th ply: 25g Melt-blown Fabric
5th ply: 25g Non-Woven Fabric
|Style||Earloop wihout Valve|
Points for Attention:
1. This product is prohibited to be used with damaged package;
2. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen; Not for use in oil mist atmospheres;
3. If the product becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the product;
4. This product is one-time use only and can not be washed;
5. This productored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.
1. The nose clip part is facing up, the side without nose clip is facing the face, and the ear straps are pulled on each hand.
2. Face the mask against the chin first, and pull the ear-band back to the ear and hang it on ear until it feels comfortable
3. Place the fingers of both hands in the middle of the nose clip and press inwardly according to the shape of the nose bridge to conform to the shape of nose bridge.
4. Put your hands on your face when using, and check the tightness with your face.
|Country and standard||Main specification|
|Europe standard : EN149:2001|
|Korea standard : MFDS notice No.2015-69|
|Australia standard :AS/NZS1716-2012|
P1 Class : less than 20%
|Russian standard : GOST 12.4.294-2015|
|Japan standard : JIS T8151:2005|