Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Xinxiang, Henan, China
Lifting Weight 5-320tons
Span 10.5m-31.5m or customized
Lifting Height 16m-26m or customized
Lightweight and Modular Design
1. Overall height is 20%~25% lower than traditional cranes
2. Self-weight is lighter by 20%~30%
3. Max wheel load reduces 15%~20%
4. Smaller limiting size increases working scope
5. Light structure reduces the cost of workshops
6. Every component designed to be a standard series and interchangeable
7. Modularization design is easy for transporting
8. Standard modular design makes good quality and fast delivery
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
1. Sandblast pretreatment on steel plates and the surface quality reaches Sa2.5
2. CNC cutting machine cuts webs plate to insure the curved surface is smooth and accurate
3. Seams are soldered by automatic arc welding and detected by ultrasonic and X-ray
4. The structure of girder and trolley is manufactured by floor-type boring lathe to insure flatness
1. Safety supervision system is with an overload limiter and shows the load value on screen to warn operator to avoid overload
2. Before start up, the whole system will carry out self-checking includes: power supply voltage, default phase, validity of the safe protection device and the zero button
1. Use imported motor with insulation grade of F and protection degree of IP54. With overheat alarm. The motor is shielded by aluminum alloy stretching cover with good heat dissipation performance
2. Imported reducer from Germany. hardened gears with good bearing capacity, excellent seal without penetration of grease
3. Main electric components imported from international brands such as: Siemens, Schneider and ABB etc. with protection degree not lower than IP54
4. Wheels are forged by 65mn alloy steel with features of wear-proof, anti-fatigue and long service life
5. Low energy consumption and maintenance free
6. Whole crane energy saving about 30%
7. All-in-one transmission mechanism making it work more efficient
8. Variable frequency control whose high and low rotating speed ratio is 1:10 and work efficiency increases more than 20%
9. Less and easy maintenance reduces the cost of maintenance
10. Manufactured by advanced technology and constituted by high quality imported components greatly reducing malfunction and cost
1. Electric anti-sway tech realize accurate positioning
2. Advanced electric control tech turn it into a crane robot with semi-automatic control and full-automatic control
Things that you may want to know about us !
Founded in 1988, Weihua Group is a leading crane manufacturer in China. Weihua has been committed to heavy machinery researching and marketing. The main product covers lifting machinery, port machinery, mining machinery and construction machinery, etc. The whole coverage of Weihua Group is 3,420,000 square meters with 6,800 employees.
Weihua adheres to scientific and technological innovation and owns a 600-people R&D team, 494 patents, CNAS laboratory, etc. For the cranes, Weihua have made many breakthroughs which include anti-sway system, CNC high precision positioning system, self-climbing crane for wind power maintenance and so on.
In recent years, Weihua cranes have been employed to serve China's Aerospace Engineering projects such as launching of Shenzhou spacecraft, Long March carrier rockets and Tiangong space laboratory. You can also find Weihua products in the fields of manufacturing, metallurgy, nuclear power, railway,port, petrochemical and wind power.
Weihua products also find its places in the global markets and won much praise from108 countries like America, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, etc.
Our success comes from customers' success.
Welcome to Weihua !
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us