Article No.: WLO3001/WLO3001Gn/WLO3001HV
- Material: Microporous
- Color: White, etc.
- Weight: 60-63gsm, etc.
- Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL
- Sewing: Serged seam+Reflective Taped seam
- Style: Elastic wrist/waist/ankle, with hood
- Package: 1pc/bag, 50pcs per carton/pack
- Garment features: Breathable; Light weight, dust proof, liquid proof, chemical resistant
- Applications:It can be apply to paint spraying/Agriculture/biological protection/ pharmaceutical industries/low pressure industrial cleaning, and will be resistant to penetration of low hazard chemicals, etc.
- Features&Benefits: This microporous coverall with taped seam will supply increased strength and more effective barrier of liquid &particle. The microporous material will be air and water vapor permeable, to help reduce the risk of heat stress, and it will reduce the risk of fiber contamination in some critical areas. Meanwhile the optimized body fit supply improved wearer comfort and safety.
CE Cat. III, Type 5B, 6B
CE category III PPE Regulation(EU) 2016/425
Depending on the hazad potential the protective clothing is intended to protect against, PPE is divided into 3 categories:
Category I: Basic PPE protects against minimal risks.
Category II: PPE that cannot be clearly classified under Category 1 or 3 is assigned to Category 2.
Category III: PPE of complex design is intended to protect against danger to life or serious and irreversible injury to health.
Type 1 - Completely sealed, gas-tight complete coveralls.
EN 943-1:2002 - Protective clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals, including liquid aerosols and solid particles.
Performance requirements for ventilated and non-ventilated protective suits.
Type 2 - Complete coveralls, not gas-tight,for comfortable internal pressure by means of external ventilation.
EN 943-1:2002 - Protective Clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals, induding liguid aerosols and solid particles.
Performance requirements for ventilated and non-ventilated gas-tight(Type1)and non-gas-tiqht(Type2)chemical protective suits.
Type 3 - For clothing with liquid-tight seams.
EN 14605:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight and spray
Type 4 - For clothing with spray-tight seams.
EN 14605:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for clothing with spray-tight
Type 5 - Protection against solid dusts which are hazardous to health.
EN 13982-1:2004 - Protective clothing for use against dry particulates.Performance requirements for protective clothing
providing protection for the full body against airborne solid particulates. These protective suits fulfill the requirement for
Ljmn82/90 < 30 % and Ls8/10 < 15 %.
Type 6 - Protection against minor splashing.
EN13034:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing
offering limited protective per-formance against liquid chemicals. The protective suits have undergone the complete testing for
suits (5.2)Protective clothing against poisonous dusts.
EN 1073-2:2002 - Protective clothing against radioactive dust particles(variant of the testing for type 5 items of
clothing)Protective clothing against infective agents.
EN 14126:2003 - Protective clothing - Performance requirements and test methods for protective clothing against infective
agents (biological pollutants)Antistatic protective clothing.
EN 1149-5: 2008 - Performance requirements for protective clothing with antistatic properties:Surface resistivity (< 2.5 x 109
ohm). Pieces of clothing are treated in order to be statically conductive on the inside.
Other TYPE 3/4/5/6 Coveralls:
Packaging & Shipping