Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Different Size Cylinder Permanent SmCo Magnet for Motor Industrial
Sm18-32H, Sm1Co5, Sm2Co17
Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Motor Magnet, Customized
Samarium Cobalt as Second Generation Rare Earth Permanent Magnet, which is made of samarium, cobalt and other rare earth metal materials, dissolved into alloy, crushed, pressed and sintered. As part of the rare earth group of permanent magnets,SmComagnets typically fall into two families of materials. They include rare earth SmCo5 and Sm2Co17, and are commonly referred to as 1: 5 and 2: 17 materials.
2. Grade:HY120, HY130, HY140, HY185L, HY205L, HY175L, HY200H, etc. 3. Size and Shape:Cylindrical, Arc, Segment, Block, Ring, and up to customer's request. 4. Application:It is widely used in aerospace, national defense military industry, microwave devices, communications, medical equipment, instruments, instruments, various magnetic transmission devices, sensors, magnetic processors, motors, magnetic cranes and so on. 5.Advantage: 1)High corrosion resistance. 2)Excellent thermal stability. 3)Extremely high magnetic properties. 4)Very good coercivity. 5) Small size and light weight. Magnetic material is not standard product,so you can provide details information to us to make it.
1.Choose the product grade you need.
3.Choose the coating you want. No Coating or Customized
4.Choose the product size you need.
5.Packaging&Shipping 1)By Sea: As the magnets have strong attraction and we will use the spacer to apart the magnets each other in case people will be hurt when take it out. Then, they will be packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton. (Detailed package quantity should be made upon the real products) 2) By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
7.Frequently asked questions 1) What is the normal size of your product? All magnets are custom made.
2) What information do I need to provide when I ask? If you have any enquiries, please inform us of the following: a.Size or drawing with tolerances. b.Grade of material or magnetism. c.magnetic direction d.Surface coating (if necessary) e.Quantity and delivery conditions.
3) How long will you give me an answer? We'll get back to you in 24 hours.
4) What's the price? We will try our best to satisfy you.
5) Can I have a sample? Yes, we have stock in stock. We can help you get the sample as soon as possible.
6) How long will you deliver samples and bulk orders? If we have stok, we can send it in 3 days. If we do not have stock, the production time of samples is 5-10 days and the time of bulk order is 15-25 days.