Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2016
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
|Material||Polyester, TPU coating, PP cap|
|Size:||6/9/11inch and customized size|
|Weight:||58g/ 77g/ 95g|
|Body Imprint:||thermal transfer|
|Cap printing||pad printing|
|Package:||1pc in one opp bag/ gift box, plastic box or customized package|
Ice bag details photo for reference as below:
How to use ice bag?
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn the ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to the desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.