Custom packing protective portable EVA pu cd dvd case:
Water resistance: closed bubble structure, not water absorption, moisture proof, good water resistance.
Corrosion resistance: resistant to seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals corrosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, no pollution.
Processability: and easy to hot pressing, cutting, coating, bonding and other processing.
Anti vibration: high resilience and tensile strength, strong toughness, good shock proof / buffer performance.
Temperature preservation: thermal insulation, heat preservation and low temperature performance excellent, can withstand cold and exposure.
Sound insulation: closed bubble hole, sound insulation effect
Resilience; elongation and springback are better than other materials.
Application of EVA:
Automotive, air conditioning, refrigerator, freezer, household appliances, engineering refrigeration and refrigeration and refrigeration;
Roller skates, sneakers lining material, sports insole, bag back pad, surfboard, kneeling pad;
The base material of the high-grade foam tape product;
Ice storage, cold proof building, light roof, building installation and other building insulation and insulation materials;
Car seat, car interior, roof, foot pad, sunshade board material;
Electronic appliances, precision instruments, instruments and other electronic products such as shock cushioning packaging and other fields. Automotive electronic accessories, air conditioning refrigeration accessories, cold storage insulation materials, machine and equipment sealing buffers, thermal stereotypes. Various precision instruments, medical tools, measuring tools packaging lining, sporting goods, intellectual building blocks and so on.
EVA production process:
1. the fabric fits with EVA
2. The material is fitted with EVA
3. The composite material is usually made of sheet material, and the size of the material is generally 1.4 / 3.2 m.
4. According to the actual material width of our products, open (cut) into a corresponding size of small pieces
5. The next is hot pressing (or cold pressing) molding, any product can, as long as the mold out, can be pressed out, the LOGO above the product can choose hot pressing, can also choose to move up. Or both hot transfer printing, can be monochrome, but also multi-color, according to the customer like.
6. the auxiliary materials can be used for sewing the car seat , and the inspection and packaging is carried out .
7. And then there's the QC test.
8. Packing and shipping
Fit - - cut - die - die - - seams - Inspection - Packaging - Shipping
|the fabric is available :pu Jiagi nylon |
|Material thickness||Material softness|
|4mm||5mm||6mm||7mm||other||40-45||45-50||50-60||60-65||65-70||maximum 80 degrees|| |
|Jiagi cloth||velvet||high grade leather imitation velvet|
|The edges:custom made|
1.All kinds of colorful patterns are printed on the fabric .
2.various lifting handles can be added ,
3.attach various insides, inner receptacles,
4.customized according to customer specifications, shape.
Instructions for ordering:
1. Our company's bags are basically in stock, it's can satisfy the small purchase of retail stores, before ordering, please ask the customer service whether has the style of goods, color.
Freight charges are charged in practice
2. All bags can be printed LOGO according to customer requirements.
order with supplied sample, the starting order for each package is 500.
3. Design proofing requirements: sample depending on the situation, charge 200-300 yuan, specific consultation between the two sides, proofing cycle is generally about 5 days, If proofing needs to add LOGO. Need to charge additional mold fee. After placing an order, the proofing fee is deducted from the purchase price.
4. Payment method : 30 % of the deposit is paid in advance at the time of placing the order , and the remaining 70 % shall be paid at the Shipment time .
concrete details According to the contract signed by both parties