Why choose the vinyl gloves from Advance International?1. A background of manufacturing rubber gloves for over three decades, almost from the time point when the vinyl gloves were invented.
2. An experience of direct supply to the global market and close cooperation with worldwide partners for over 20 years.
3. Awarded with "Top 5 Rubber Gloves Supplier" by Chamber of Commerce of Rubber Industry.
Features of disposable vinyl gloves
- Latex free - Non-toxicity - Alkali & acid resistant
- Beaded cuff - Ambidextrous - Smooth surface
Usages of disposable vinyl gloves
- Gloves for General Purpose: For general protection like janitorial purposes or food services;
- Gloves for Examination: For the minimizing the risks of cross contamination during examination;
- Gloves for Surgeons: 100% inspected to ensure safety and comfortableness
Storage of disposable vinyl gloves
- Store gloves in the original packaging in a cool, dry condition at temperature between 10 to 40°C, and well-ventilated area.
- Keep gloves away from dust, ultraviolet light like sunlight, moisture and extreme temperatures
Shelf Life of disposable vinyl gloves
- 5 years from the manufacturing date while stored in proper conditions.
|Disposable Vinyl Gloves (either Powdered or Powder Free Gloves)|
|Size||Length||Palm Width||Thickness (mm)||Elongation||Tensile Strength|
Advance International Corp.
239 Tunxi Road, Hefei, Anhui, China
tel: (+86) 551 6468 7253 ext 204 >>>
fax: (+86) 551 6468 7322 ext 806 >>>
mobile: (+86) 187 5609 5935 >>>