China high quality 6*4 Cement carrying Concrete Mixer Truck with drumTechnical Parameters of the concrete mixer truck
|Mixing Drum parameter|
|Mixing drum material||High quality wear-resistance steel|
|Drum body thickness: 5mm, End cover thickness:6mm|
|Charging rate||≥3 m3/min|
|Top feed hopper dimension||≥650 mm|
|Discharging rate||≥2 m3/min|
|Water supply||Baric water supply system|
|Water tank capacity||450L|
|Reduction gear||TOP P68 Reducer, Italy technology|
|Hydraulic pump||ARK PV089 Pump,Italy technology|
|Hydraulic motor||ARK MF089 Pump,Italy technology|
|Chassis Brand||SINO Truck|
|Driving type||Left hand drive(LHD)|
|Rated power (HP)||336HP|
|Emission standard||Euro II|
|Front axle||Drum type|
|Rear axle||HC16 Driving axle|
|Cab type||HOWO 76 (with air-conditioner)|
Concrete mixer, or Cement Mixer Specification:
4X2 6X4, 8X4 truck.
Loading volume: 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15M3
US or Europe hydraulic system,
Supply with all kinds of Chinese or Japanese truck.
The concrete mixer truck, as its name implies, is a vehicle for transporting building material concrete. During the transportation, in order to prevent the concrete from solidifying, the mixing barrel will be in a rotating state.
How to do Mixer truck daily maintenance?
I. Before dispatch the truck: check, find problems and troubleshoot
1. Routine inspection
The mixer truck is afraid that the tank will not turn on the road. Generally, the tank can not be stopped for more than 2 hours. The concrete tank above C40 cannot be stopped on the road. After the car is started, let the can rotate at a low speed, check the tire tread, tire pressure, etc. around the car, check whether there are stones, nails, etc. stuck in the tire, and clean it up in time.
2. Special attention check
2.1 Bolt inspection
Including the connecting bolts of the reducer and the tank, the fixing bolts of the reducer base, the connecting bolts and the U-shaped bolts, etc., regular maintenance must be done in daily operation. Check whether the new car is loose before leaving the factory. The re-tightening cycle is the use week. Check the tightening once a month to prevent problems before they happen.
2.2 Lubricant replacement
Including reducer gear oil, hydraulic oil in the hydraulic system, engine oil, etc., once missing, it will cause wear and tear on related parts and affect the overall performance of the car. It is recommended to replace it after 100 hours of work, and then every 1000 hours (replace at least once a year).
2.3 Replacement of radiator filter element
The radiator is equivalent to the breathing system of the car. Once the "breathing" is not smooth, it will cause the engine to overheat and cause problems such as cylinder explosion. Therefore, it is necessary to check regularly and replace the filter element in daily work. It can be replaced at the same time as the maintenance of the hydraulic system. Replace the filter element when the meter pointer is in the red area, at least once a year.
2.4 Add butter
Transmission shaft, raceway, tug, main groove shaft, joystick and other components should be filled with grease once a month to reduce the wear of key components and extend the service life.
II. Maintenance during loading and unloading
1. The mixing drum should be reversed before loading
Because the mixer trucks are mostly parked in the open, there may be water, leaves and other debris in the tank. If they are not discharged, the quality of the concrete will be affected.
2. Let the mixing tank run at full speed for 1-2 minutes before unloading
Let the concrete mix well, and if necessary, add some water to make the concrete mix more evenly and facilitate unloading.
3. After loading and unloading, flush the hoppers and cans
Because the small stones scattered during loading are easy to solidify on the inside and outside of the receiving hopper and on the chute, which affects the use and appearance.
III, matters needing attention during transportation
Be sure to turn slowly, slow down and reduce gears in advance before entering the corner, check whether the can is rotating through the rearview mirror at any time, and adjust the speed as slow as possible. When the road conditions are bad, pass the low-speed gear, downhill ahead of time, and start smoothly. At the same time, speed up the tank to prevent the concrete from flowing out. Do not skid in neutral gear when going downhill. When turning downhill and turning, slow down in advance and then reduce gears to reduce speed, with block braking effect. Also pay attention to the problem of height restriction. The road conditions on the construction site are complicated. Be careful with trees, etc., especially to prevent the wires from being scratched.
In recent years, the commercial mixing market has developed vigorously. Concrete mixer trucks have become common vehicles. At the same time, they are also one of the tools that bring considerable benefits to customers and friends. The continuous source of income, maintenance and protection in daily operation is particularly critical. By checking and repairing before leaving the vehicle, careful maintenance during loading and unloading, and standardized operation during transportation, we will be farther from danger, closer to safety; farther from wear and tear, and closer to profit.
Features of our concrete mixer truck:
1. CNC laser cutting, with small error and high precision;
2. The tank body adopts the central axis positioning fixture for group welding, which effectively guarantees the coaxiality and roundness of the different cone sections;
3. The key processes such as the welding seam of the butt joint of the tank body adopt digital automatic welding, which has high production efficiency, good welding seam formation and high quality;
4. The tank body and parts are subjected to sandblasting treatment to eliminate oil stains and rust on the surface of the parts, creating for spray paint
In good condition;
5. Using primer, halfway, topcoat, and color bar "four sprays and four baking" spraying process, the paint is bright in color, durable, and customized patterns to meet the different needs of customers;
6. The complete vehicle assembly process design is reasonable, the quality control system is rigorous and orderly, and the manufacturing of high-quality products provides a guarantee.
1. The sub-frame adopts high-frequency welded low-alloy rectangular tubes, which have good straightness and flatness, and are seamlessly fitted to the chassis beams, effectively alleviating the impact of the frame on the chassis when it is fully loaded;
2. The internal spiral line of the tank adopts a modified logarithmic spiral curve, with fast feeding and discharging speed, uniform mixing, and low residual rate;
3. The raw materials of the tank and blades are made of high-quality steel from well-known domestic companies, with high wear resistance;
4. The blades are formed by cold pressing with special molds, with high precision, and the unique wear-resistant protection device can realize the synchronous wear of the blades and the tank body;
5. The tank raceway and rollers are quenched and tempered with forged steel materials, with good surface hardness and durability;
6. High-strength wear-resistant plates are welded to the feeding hopper, the discharging hopper and the main tank, which effectively extend the service life of the components;
7. Large-capacity water tank, air pressure water supply, reasonable pipeline layout, convenient water filling, wide washing range, clean and thorough washing;
8. Humanized design such as non-slip pedals and night work lights, embodying the "people-oriented" design concept;
9. It can be equipped with intelligent systems such as electronic control constant speed, intelligent anti-collision, and intelligent weighing, which reduces the labor intensity of operators and effectively improves safety.
HENAN FOCUS VEHICLES Co.,ltd.(Short for Focus Vehicles), is commited to R&D, manufacturing, sales and services of high-end special vehicles. It has been gained good reputation and awarded with honors and titles, such as"HENAN High-tech enterprise", "Trustworthy Brand","Being committed to supplying high quality equipment and service for urban logistics and transportation", etc. Our mission is to creat more value for clients, employees, partners and shareholds, determined to become a real enterprise being respected in China special vehicles inducstry.
Various of trailers we can provide and be manufactured as special design and with environment protection equipments, Flatbed Semi-trailer, Container Chassis, Low-bed Semi-trailer, Fuel tank Semi-trailer, Bulk Cement Tank Semi-trailer, Fence semi-trailer, Side wall Semi-trailer, Box semi-trailer, Dump Semi-trailer, LPG LNG semi-trailer, Full trailer, Dump truck, fuel tanker truck, water tanker truck, cargo truck, concrete mixturetruck etc with great price and service advantages.
1**You please send us your enquiry;
2**We shall reply you with the quotation within 12 hours;
3**We negotiate on the configuration that you need;
4**Confirmation of the tech data → sign contract (P/I) → 30% deposit (or L/C issuing)→ production;
5**Manufacturing process updated news → completing production;
6**Balance payment → ex works → shipment → custom clearance → A/S service for 1 year.
1. 24-hours hot line at your service, available for quality and extending service.
2. Lifelong free technical guidance service can be provided.
3. For Customers who buy bulk quantity for the first time, we can send service technicians to offer site instruction service
and short- term stationary point service.
4. Free technical training can be provided to help customers use and maintain the trucks and trailers quickly and correctly.
Why Choose Focus vehicles?
--WHAT ARE OUR ADVANTAGES ?
**Competitive price--We work as the leading dealers of Various leading China TRUCKS and SEMI TRAILERS, and Construction machinery manufactures/factories, and are treated with best dealership prices every year. From comparison and feedbacks from clients, Our price is more competitive than others even manufacturers/ factories.
**Ouick Response--Our team is consisted of a group of dilligent and enterprising people.Working 24/7 to respond client inquires and question all the time. Most problems can be solved within 12 hours.
**Fast Delivery--Normally it will take more than 30 days for manufacturers/factories to produce the ordered machine, while we have a variety of resources, locally and nation widely, to receive machines timely manner.
--WHICH PAYMENT TERMS CAN WE ACCEPT?
Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term.
**On T/T term, 30% downpayment is required in advance, and 70% balance shall be settled before shipment, or against the copy of origial B/L for old clients.
**On L/C term, a 100% Irrevocable L/C without "soft clauses" can be accepted. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
--HOW LONG WILL OUR PRICE BE VALID?
We are a tender and friendly supplier, never greedy on windfall profit. Basically, our price remains stable through the year, We only adjust our price based on two situations:
** The rate of USD: RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates.
** Manufacturers/Factories adjusted the trucks and machinery price, becaue of the increasing labor cost, and raw material cost.
--WHAT LOGISTICS WAYS WE CAN WORK FOR SHIPMENT?
We can ship trucks, trailers and machinery by various transportation tools.
**For 90% of our shipment would go by sea, to all main continents such as South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Europe etc. either by container or RoRo /Bulk shipment.
**For neighborhood countries of China, such as Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc., We can ship trucks trailers, machinery by Road or Railway.
**For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can ship it by international courier service. such as DHL, UPS, TNT, or Fedex.
Sindy Chen [Sales Manager]
HENAN FOCUS VEHICLES CO.,LTD.
Mobile: +86 15890188201
Facebook: Sindy Chen
Add: Room 414, Baoguo Building, 8th street, Jingkai district, Zhengzhou City,Henan province,China