Q1:How long does it last?
A:How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take proper care of it, and then
normally it could last longer than 3 months.
Q2:Why the colors of hair products don't seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A:Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference.
Q3:Why does the hair products getting shedding?
1. After washing the hair, please nurse with some hair oil, then the hair will be silky and soft.
2. Choose the wide-toothed comb; comb it gently so as to prevent shedding.
3. Too much heat may damage the hair.
Q4:Can they be straightened, curled?
A:Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the hair, the temperature should below 150ºC, and the time should
not exceed 3s. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q5:How to wash a wig?
A:After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece by piece, this makes sure that strands of fiber
don't fall off. Also, never style your wig while it's wet.
Q6:How to dry a wig?
A:After immersing the wig in water, squeeze it dry with a towel. Do not wring out, otherwise the roots of the wig may be
mis-shappd and dry out funny.
Q7:What hair care products could i use?
A:Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.