Ductile iron dismantling joint
Suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber
Flanges and drillings to ISO7005-2 ( BS EN1092-2: 1997, DIN2501)
Use: For water, sewage and neutral liquids to max. 70° C
The dismantling joint enables easy installation and dismantling of isolating valves, non return valves, flow metering equipment, pumps etc.
It compensates for axial displacement of the pipe during installation/dismantling.
1) Follower gland ring: Ductile Iron GGG500-7
2) Flanged Adaptor bodies: Ductil iron GGG500-7
3) F-piece pipe: Ductile iron GGG500-7
4) Bolts, Nuts and Washers Material: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
5) Tie Rods: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
6) Gaskets material: For water or Gas: NBR Grade A.
For drinking water: EPDM rubber to BS2494: 1990 type W.
For drinking water and sewage: SBR Grade F.
7) Body Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating inside and outside, or bitumen painting upon customers request
8) Sizes: DN50 - DN2000
9) Pressure Grade: PN10 / 16 / 25
10) Package: Bubble plastic bags, Cartons and Wooden cases
1. Can I get free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment?
A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product?
A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted?
A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.