CO2 Laser Marking Machine Marking for Non-metals
2 years guarantee and life-time after sales service
- HBS CO2 Laser Marking Machine is specially designed for non-metallic materials marking. It is equipped with the original imported American CO2 laser and high-speed galvanometer with unique fully sealed cavity construction.
- The working principle: fill the discharge tube with CO2 gas as a lasing medium, when the high voltage is applied to the electrodes, radiant discharge is generated in the discharge tube, causing the gas molecules to release the laser. After amplification, the laser beam is released for material processing. With the computer controlling the galvanometer, the laser beam is adjusted for automatic marking.
2. Technical Parameters
|Laser Wavelength||10640nm||Marking Depth||≤2mm|
|Repetition Frequency||≤70KHz||Marking Speed||≤7000mm/s|
|Repetition Accuracy||±0.001mm||Marking Area||110mmx110mm|
|Power Consumption||≤1.2KW||Power Supply||220V/50Hz/10A|
Note: Without special request, HBS will fix our standard lens with Model: HBS-110
- High-precision marking, high-speed operation, control marking depth freely.
- No pollution, no consumables.
- Marking software runs on Windows XP platform, English or Chinese interface, compatible software such as AUTOCAD, CORELDRAW, Photoshop and various formats such as PLT, PCW, DXF, BMP etc. It can also directly access to SHX, TTF fonts library and able to work freely on graphic design.
Mainly used in non-metallic industry including tobacco, food and beverage, wine, pharmaceutical packaging, leather, plastics, polymers, wooden products, jade, agate and other non-metallic materials.
5. Marking samples of Laser Marking
6. Our Company