Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant Acrylic latex . It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is widely used in reinforcing walls, plaster board,and exterior insulation finishing system. It is also widely used for renovating building surface.
Main performance characteristics
- Excellent alkaline resistance and corrosion resistance.
- High tensile strength and impact resistance.
- Good dimensional stability and deformation resistance.
- Good adhesion with resins and water resistance.
- Temperature stability and flame resistance.6.Soft, flexible and well arranged,
- simple and easy to apply.
- Resistance to aging
- Good adhesion with cement mortar
|Type||Weight(g/m2)||Glue content||Tensile strength(N/50mm)||positioning(N)||weave|
| || || ||Warp(N)||Weft(N)|| || |
Most popular and hot sale items:
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4.Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
5.building sealing tape
a) 75g / m2 or less: Used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
b) 110g / m2 or about: Widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break.
c) 145g/m2 or about: Used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS).
d) 160g / m2 or about: Used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
Packings: (Loose packing, Cartons packing, Pallets packing)
Why you choose us?
1) High quality & Competitive price
2) Efficient production and timely delivery
3) Quick responding
4) Free samples
5) Good after-sales service
1. Could you provide free sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample in half A4 size together with our catalogue, but the courier charge will on your side.
2. How is your Payment Term?
Generally, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance and the balance 70% against the copy of B/L. Other payment term we can also discuss.
3. Do you have a discount?
It depends. If your order is big enough, we will consider to give you a discount.