AS-AHD105 point-type heat fire detector (Detector hereunder) is a mated product of the 3010 series fire alarm control panels. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding. The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ temperature data and sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel. When in a routing inspection, the detector indicator will blink. When there is a fire in the monitored area and the temperature has reached the alarm threshold, the fire alarm control panel will confirm a fire alarm according to the received message sent from the detector, and the detector indicator will light at the same time to indicate a fire alarm.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of heat when fire takes place, such as kitchens, boiler rooms, generator rooms, drying workshops and smoking rooms and is not suitable for places with a great deal of smoke but little heat. Product features * It can realize electronic coding and rewrite the address via coder in situ.
* Within a single-chip microcomputer, it can process the sampling data in real-time, save the latest 144 historical data and realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
* It has a temperature, humidity and dust accumulation drift compensation function and a sensor fault detection function (fault reporting to fire alarm control panel).
* Non-polarity, two-bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
* Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on an independent base, it can be installed, debugged and maintained conveniently.Technical parameters
1. Executive standard: EN54-5
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status)
4. Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.
5. Weight: about 47g
6. External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 56mm (with the base)
7. Wiring method: non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2)
8. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: -10ºC~+55ºC; relative humidity: ≤95% (40 ºC±2ºC, without condensation)
9. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection.
10. Installation height: ≤8m
11. Protection area: about 30m2. For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System
12. Matched host machine: AS-MN3010Wiring method
Completed Fire Alarm System
ANSORL LTD is a building automatic control system and fire alarm system solution provider. Over the past years, We have always been dedicated to serving the diverse needs of our customers. Although we started out as a tiny engineering and manufacturing company in China and have grown into a global player in the international safety market, Ansorl continues to work hard to earn your trust and retain your confidence in our product line.
We focuse on providing advanced buidling automatic control system and fire alarm / fire fighting system. Ansorl works harder to tailor our solutions to meet your needs.
Ansorl is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer with number of testing facilities. We are also planning to expand our manufacturing and testing facilities in China to ensure that our products and manufacturing practices continue to meet the highest standards.
We invite you to get to know Ansorl better. Experience the best fire alam technology and solution. We are convinced that you will find Ansorl superior to any other detector company in China. You'll see it in our facilities, in our people, and in the products that Ansorl makes. It's our uncommon commitment to excellence and quality, and to the automation and productivity of our customers.