24" Aluminium frame shopping trike
1. Alloy frame& steel fork with front LED light
2. CP handlebar and stem
3. F/ V Brake, R/band Brake
4. CP Chainwheel&Alloy Crank
5. P type chaincover with painting
6. 24"*1.75, Alloy rim
7. 24"*1.75 Black tyre, Butyl rubber tube
8. Black comfortable saddle
9. With steel front&rear basket
10. SKD 30% 1SET/CTN (108*65*27cm)
11. It can put 130PCS in a 20GP container; And it can put 340PCS In a 40HQ container.
12. Shimano Outer 6 speed. Shimano RS35 revo shifter. as picture.
13. Color : black , white, red, silver, green, yellow, pink, etc.
14. MOQ: 130pcs
15. Net weight: 27kgs
16. It also can be made with 20"/26".
Welcome to contact us for details.
- Genuine 24" Trike Bike
- 12 month warranty
- Extra low frame - easy to get on & off
- Shimano Smart Shift Gears
- 6 gears for easy peddling
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 24" Aluminium wheels
- Heavy duty brakes
- New seat with foam & springs
- New front basket 10 kgs capacity
- Large rear basket 50 kgs capacity
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable handlebars
- Warning bell
- LED headlight
- Safety reflectors: wheels, pedals, front basket and rear guards
- 150 kgs seat weight
- Quick assembly
- Spare parts available
- Nobody wants to be uncomfortable when riding a bicycle and as all humans are built almost the same there are some very important rules which must be followed to make a comfortable tricycle.
- For the best comfort your back should be just slightly forward of vertical.
- As can be seen in the photograph to the right, the center line of the shoulders is just marginally ahead of the centerline of the hips giving a very slight forward upper body tilt. The arms are bent comfortably forward just above the top of your hips meaning that there is almost no pressure being placed on the arms which is especially important for the elderly.
- To make pedaling as easy as possible it has been proven that forward pedal positions are the best for recreational riding, the forward pedal position allows easy starts and helps you to put a large amount of your body weight through the pedal.
- Our new seat has foam and springs for suspension with special pads on each side of the seat to provide hours of riding in pain-free comfort.