Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Everyone has a smartphone, but not everywhere have WiFi. WiFi Vending Machine can fill this huge gap between WiFi needs and WiFi Coverage, and offer you a new way to gain revenue easily.
The machine is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the best part is all investment can be returned in 3 months.
No inquiry, no username, and no password are required; just tap the phone, insert
banknotes, and get WiFi.
Provide big WiFi signal range (around 100 meters for outdoor / 50 meters for indoor).
Support around 50 to 100 concurrent users (depending on the bandwidth of Internet access) and optional high-end version can support up to 500 concurrent users.
No need for supervision. Self-service working method to save labor cost.
Provide user-friendly pop-up instruction page to tell end users how to get WiFi service.
Offer cloud-based NMS (Network Management System) to monitor all online machines remotely.
Support account roaming between different machines to help end users enjoy your WiFi service in multiple sites.
Venue owners can get extra revenue by providing WiFi hotspot service and attract more visitors which is good for his original business;
Venue owners can display advertisements for their products on the login page for better promotion, or show ads for other shops to get income;
No WiFi squatter or hacker to stole Internet because no username and password is required;
Travelers can get quick and cheap Internet access without paying expensive charge for data roaming or new SIM card;
Visitors can check/send email, browse websites, and watch videos from any WiFi-enabled smart mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or handheld device.
Suited for indoor or storefront public environment, such as:
|Cellphone Charging Box|
- Can get extra income by selling power charging service
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC5V
- Output Current: 2A
- Charging Cable: 4 x 1 meter
- Connector Type: IOS + Micro USB + Type C, 3 in 1
- Casing Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 222mm (L) x 146mm (W) x 56 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.9 kg
|Access Point (WiFi Extender)|
- Can extend the wifi signal range to attract more users
- Work in dual-band: 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Support PoE in
- Provided with waterproof casing and cable outlet (optional)
- Shall connect to machine via Ethernet cable
- Approximate extended range (* it will vary with actual installation environment): around 100 meters (outdoor) / 30 meters (indoor)
- Dimensions: 190mm (H) x 100 mm (W) x 44mm (D)
- Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C (storage)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 85% non-condensing
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC,50/60Hz/output:12~24 VDC,0.8A)
- Power consumption: 6 watts
- Support solar power supply
|WiFi Operation Range||Radius up to 100 meters (outdoor) / 30 meters (indoor)|
|WiFi Frequency Range||BAND 2.412 to 2.484 GHz (and 5.150 to 5.875 GHz, optional)|
|Supported 4G Frequency Bands (optional)||LTE FDD:700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz|
|Supported Max. 4G Data Speed (optional)||LTE FDD: Cat4 Download: 150Mbps / Upload: 50Mbps @20M BW|
|Supported Device for Tapping||Any WiFi-enabled mobile phone, tablet, laptop, PSP, PDA, etc.|
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n(and 802.11 a/ac, optional) Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
|Authentication||Built-in user authentication and accounting|
|Remote Management via NMS (optional)|
- Setting of WiFi name, WiFi service price, data speed limit
- Revenue records of WiFi Internet service
- Offer voucher codes for long-term wifi service
- Supervision on running status of each machine
|About Banknote Acceptor|
- Can accept most bills in the world
- With LED at front to indicate status
- Do not support giving changes
|Supported Language||English, Spanish, and French are available (other languages can be customized)|
- Housing Material: steel plate
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port or 4G module (optional)
- Antennas: 1x WiFi(external, 2.4GHz+5GHz dual-band, in waterproof box) or 1x 4G (external, optional)
- Dimensions: 240mm (W) X 180mm (D) X 330mm (H)
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 400mm (W) X 310mm (D) x 270mm (H)
- Packing Weight: 6.6 kg
Q: How does the Banknote WiFi get Internet?
A: You need to connect the Banknote WiFi to a DSL/Cable/Fiber Optic modem or a router via an Ethernet cable. For the 4G version, you can also insert a 4G/LTE SIM card inside the machine to make it have backup 4G connection.
Q: Can I add my company name and logo on the Banknote WiFi?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service based on batch orders.
Q: Can the Banknote WiFi support more than 50 concurrent users?
A: Yes, we have high-end version which can support 200, 300 or 500 concurrent users with different price.
Q: Can I set the price for Banknote WiFi? Is it based on time duration or bytes usage?
A: Yes, you can set the price in the cloud-based NMS (Network Management System). Either time-based or data-based is supported.