2016 capacitor film for air conditioner
1. Aluminum metallized polypropylene film.
2. Aluminum metallized polypropylene safety film.
3. Zinc - Aluminum alloy metallized polypropylene film with heavy edge.
4. Zinc - Aluminum alloy metallized polypropylene safety film with heavy edge.
5. Zinc - Aluminum alloy metallized polypropylene film with heavy edge and slope metallized film.
6. Aluminum metallized polyester film.
7. Zinc - Aluminum alloy metallized polyester film with heavy edge.
8. Zinc-Aluminum Alloy metallized polypropylene film with high ssquare resistance
9. According to customer requirement design to producing all kinds of metallized film for capacitor used.
1. Material: Plastic.
2. Width: Film Slit Width ± 0.3mm.
3. Inner Diameter: 75mm +1.0mm/-0.5mm.
Roll Outer Diameter:
Specifications of metallized film:
1)Metallized polypropylene film
2. )Metallized polyester Film
Note: Coating square resistance annotation is a typical value, can be customized.
1. Roll films are packed in vacuum plastic bag and heat-sealed with desiccants.
2. Bags are marked with lables of types
3. The bags are packed in carton cases.
4. The cartons are wrapped in wooden cases or reinforced carton.
1. Metallized film should be stored in its original package until its use with temperature 5 ~ 35º C and humidity less than 85%RH.
2. Metallized layer is easily oxidized when exposure to moisture. Therefore, the film should be used as soon as possible when opened.
3. The recommended temperature is 15 -25º C with humidity less than 60%RH after the package is open.
4. With original sealed package, and stored in the above mentioned conditions, the storage time can be as following:
Al metalized Film: 12 months from the delivered date...
Al/Zn Alloy metalized Film: As Zn is relatively unstable, preservation period(from delivery date) depends on the resistance of the film:
≤ 10 Ω /: 6 months
10 ~15Ω /: 3 months
>15Ω /: 1months