Bengbu, Anhui, China
Member Since: 2017
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Bengbu City Long Hua die casting machine factory was founded in 1982, is a professional R & D, production, sales of die-casting machine, die casting peripheral equipment, die-casting mould of high technology enterprises
On December 10, 2005 Anhui provincial Party secretary Comrade Wang Jinshan, to Long Hua pointed out that the strengthening of science and technology, establish a brand, pay attention to talent, independent innovation"
Longhua was awarded the national science and technology project 2 (National Torch project, major national science and technology projects a). Longhua die-casting machine products has won: "first national Ministry of machinery, products Buyou title", "casting machinery industry standard demonstration unit", "China product quality association member units", "Shou contract re credit enterprises", "import and export Mianjian products", "Alibaba depth inspection factory integrity enterprise", "Anhui Province high technology enterprise" honor.
Long Hua die casting machine products, are to achieve computer aided optimization design (CAD/CAE), hydraulic system using the German technology, Japan's hydraulic technology, the program uses PLC man-machine interface system, human nature, the operation is more simple
Longhua after 35 years of unremitting efforts, long China research and development of magnesium alloy (aluminum) energy saving vacuum die casting machine was awarded the "Anhui Province high-tech projects progress award" a, and gradually won the State Intellectual Property Office nine high-tech patent: a high-tech invention patents, eight Gaoke technology and practical patents.
|Hydraulic Working Pressure||MPa||7|
|Space Between Tie Bars||mm||440*440|
|Tie Bar Diameter||mm||¢80|
|Die Opening Stroke||mm||350|
|Plunger launch distance||mm||120|
|Injection position||mm||0 -- 140|
|Casting pressure (intensify)||MPa||143/92/64|
|Casting Fiange Protrusion||mm||10|
|Casting Fiange Diameter||mm||110|
|(40Mpa) Max Casting Area Under40Mpa||CM2||400|
|Machine Dimensions (L*W*H)||m||5.2*1.5*2.05|
|Referential Machine Weight For Uplifting||T||5.2|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||400|
1. Double proportional control (electric regulation of pressure and flow, with a multi-level pressure and speed control as well as low pressure die close protection functions).
2. Dual circuit design (air injection and pressure building are separately designed without mutual interference and fault occurrence).
3. Four-stage (multi-stage) injection system:
A.Maximum speed> 8M/s (6M / s for those more than 2000T), which can effectively control the filling time and casting formation, in addition to unique braking and uniform acceleration injection function that can effectively prevent flash and allow more flexible injection process.
B.Minimum speed 0.1-0.7M/s, which can be precisely controlled to prevent air invasion from causing air trap.
C.Pressure building time ≤15 M/s, which allows to change pressure building speed according to process requirements, strengthening the casting density without causing product distortion.
D.Dry cycle time is reduced by more than 15%; Oil pump flow increases by more than 20%; Cooler capacity is enhanced by more than 100%; Proportion of conforming finished products rise by 100%; productivity is improved by 20% as compared to the past.
4. The internationally-favorable PLC man-machine interface control system, casting product data storage and monitoring capabilities, timely alarm in case of abnormality, and elimination of large quantities of defective products.
5. Unique static and dynamic performance with dual core-pulling devices ensures one-time formation of precise, complicated products.
6. The injection system uses European draw-bar structure with a variety of choices for center and eccentric injection positions that provide easy adjustment, high precision, and applicability to various complex molds.
7. Large-scale die-casting machine above 1600T uses hydraulic pumping means which allows safe and fast replacement of large molds.
8. Independent quick clamping system and unique hydraulic driven gear-type mold height adjusting mechanism are resistant to impact, providing longer service life and fast production, with an output on a shift increased by over 15%.
9. Liquid nitrogen super low temperature installation method ensures precision and prolongs service life of toggle parts.
10. High quality, high rigidity and wear resistant casting platen adopts finite element analysis design that brings even stress distribution, little distortion and precise mold clamping.
11. Electric central lubrication system provides scheduled, quantitative lubrication and improves service life.
12. Electrical and hydraulic components are well-known brands made in Europe, Japan and China Taiwan.
13. Die-casting unit island design provides various interfaces and software packages for a variety of advanced intelligent peripheral devices.
14, Hydraulic system consists of:The most advanced uniform accelerated multistage injection system in ten world