ON-board DC DC converter is mainly used for Electric Vehicle,equipped in several types of A00 class EV,. IP67 protection, EMC compatible
- Soft-switching technology, high eﬃciency up to 94%, high eﬃciency and stability, compact size.
- High reliability, MTBF up to 400,000 hours.
- aPFC active power factor correction, No power grid pollution.
- Wide input, multiple outputs and adjustable, applicable for all types of new energy vehicles, pure EV, plug-in hybrid, extended-range…
- Automatic conversion for constant current and constant voltage.
- Reserved 12V low voltage output module
- Monitor unit communication with one single chip.
- Equipped with Anti-backﬂow battery,
- Isolation between input and output, featuring failure automatic isolation function, insulation resistance ≥ 20MΩ.
- Modulated design, works with integrated DC-DC converter (1.8kW or above)
New energy vehicle makers
New energy vehicle service providers
New energy vehicle aftermarket companies
|Rated output power||1KW|
|Max. output current||85A|
|Stability voltage precision||≤±1%|
|Full load efficiency||≥95%|
|Ripple & Noise||≤200mV|
|Dymanic response recovery time||2ms|
|Cooling method||Fan cooling or Hydrocooling|
|Dimensions||200x 160x 35 mm|
|Protection||Input over/ under voltage, output over voltage,short circuit,over temperature, failure isolation,lighning protection,communication failure|
|Application||Low speed vehicles|