|Detailed technical parameters|
|Main materials||38 layers of ARamid UD cloth, 0.5mmPC, and 7.0mm foam|
|Bulletproof level||level 3 protection|
|Protective area|| 0.28 m2|
|Product quality||2.94 kg|
|Product warranty||8 years|
Our company has 5 production lines, 20 sewing machines, sewing jackets, a falling hammer testing machine, a leveling machine, electric scissors, high-frequency heat sealing machine, a high-temperature testing machine, and other equipment for the production of a bulletproof vest, bulletproof briefcase, and other protective products, in addition, we also have a batch of other equipment manufacturing equipment.
Q: What is our factory product range?
We specialize in making military articles &tactical gears and outdoor articles which is body armor products, army clothing (BDU, M65 jacket ), cold weather and breathable parka, softshell jacket, hardshell jacket, fleece jacket, Tactical backpacks, tactical vest, molle pouches, pistol belt, hammock, sweater, etc.
Q: How to order?
Please send us your purchase order by Email or Fax, or you can ask us to send you Proforma Invoice for your order. We need to know the following information for your order:
1) Product information: Quantity, Specification(size, material, color, logo, and packing requirement), Artwork, or Sample will be the best.
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information: Company name, Address, Phone number, Destination seaport/airport.
Q: How long and how to get a sample from us?
If you need some sample to check the quality we can make as per your request.
should pay for the transportation freight of samples and sample cost(cost from USD50 to USD150, depend on the product), while the sample cost can be refundable.
3) Lead time for making sample: Normally design is 7 days
4) The transportation freight of samples: the freight depends on the weight and packing size and your area.
Q: What are the payment terms for sample cost and order amount?
For sample, we accept the payment sent by West Union, Paypal, for orders, we can accept T/T or L/C at sight.
Q: What is the whole process of doing business with us?
1) First, please provide details of the products you need we quote for you.
2) If the price is acceptable and the client needs a sample, we provide Proforma Invoice for the client to arrange payment for the sample.
3) If the client approves the sample and requires bulk production for the order, we will provide Proforma Invoice for the client, and we will arrange to produce at once when we get a 30% deposit.
Q: Can the logo or company name to be printed on the products or package?
Sure. Your logo or company name can be printed on your products by stamping, printing, embossing, die-cast, coating, or sticker