4WD, two wheel steering, axle balance, foam tires
Maximum driving speed at 6.1km/h
160° rotatable platform
XGS28 self-propelled Telescopic Mobile Elevating Work Platform developed with Max. working height at 28.2m, max. payload at 340kg, max. gradeability at 45%; this vehicle is structured as three sections of telescopic arms and tower arm mechanism, with a small fly jib, featuring wide work range. Dual payload control system is adopted to adjust the work range depending on the payload, meeting the different loading requirements and thus becoming an ideal selection in the construction of building, bridges, steel structures and stadiums.
* 4m wide platform, enough for carrying tools and materials
* The jib is enable to fly over some obstacles and thus to reach the inaccessible position.
* Dual payload control system could adjust the work range by itself according to the payload, meeting the different loading requirements.
* The boom and the upright are luffed and raised at the same time with one single cylinder, speeding up the approaching of work area, making the construction more effective, suitable for the relatively low and narrow site.
* Maintenance-free shaft bushing and slider could ease the friction at each articulated point and slider and better the adaptation to the welding and dusting environments, as well as greatly dropping the fault ratio and the service life of complete vehicle.
* The power system integrates the electronic-control engine, the oil pressure sensor, the coolant temperature sensor, the rpm sensor and other. Safe and reliable ECU is equipped with fault diagnostic port, making the fault diagnosis and maintenance easier.