Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Member Since: 2009
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
------------------------- For more details about our mesh, please check below ---------------------------
1. Quality Control from the Origin
MAISHI offer only top quality Stainless Steel Wire Net. To make sure our customers buy high quality meshes, we control every process from the raw material checking to final delivery.
- Raw material check
- Meterial preparation
- Finish dia. Warping beam
- Length check
- Surface check
- Mesh weaving
- Material check
- Packing into box
2. Commonly Used Material
304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is the most common stainless alloy used in wire weaving. Excellent corrosion properties and can withstand temperatures of 1100 Degrees F.
304L Stainless Steel Wire Mesh has similar properties as 304ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
316 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh has similar properties to 304ss but is stabilized by the addition of Molybdenum for increased resistance to chemical corrosion.
316L Stainless Steel Wire Mesh has similar properties as 316ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
3. Available Weaving Type
1. Plain Weave: Also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: Similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: Similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: Difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
4. Available mesh specifications
Most of the below mesh sizes are in stock, with common material SS304 and SS316.
Plain weave: 2X2mesh to 635X635 mesh;
Twill weave: 20X20mesh to 400X400mesh;
Plain Dutch weave: 10X64mesh to 80X700mesh;
Twill Dutch weave: 20X250mesh to 400X2800mesh;
Reversed Dutch weave: 48X10mesh to 720X150mesh.
Plain Weave Stainless Steel Woven Wire Net
|Normal Specification Maishi Plain Weave Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh|
|Technical Note: |
1. Standard roll length: 15.24m, 30m, 30.5m, 61m
2. Standard roll width: 0.61m(2'), 0.9144m(3'), 1.22m(4'), 1.30m(4.265'), 1.524m(5), 1.60m(5.25')
3. Special sizes available at request
4. Packing: In waterproof paper, PVC bag, wooden case. Custom packing available at request.
|8 X 62||0.63mm X 0.45mm||300||45 X 250||0.16mm X 0.112mm||56|
|10 X 79||0.50mm X 0.355mm||250||50 X 250||0.14mm X 0.11mm||53|
|12 X 64||0.58mm X 0.40mm||280||55.5 X 280||0.14mm X 0.10mm||50|
|14 X 88||0.40mm X 0.30mm||180||65 X 330||0.11mm X 0.08mm||36|
|19 X 140||0.315mm X 0.20mm||140||70 X 350||0.11mm X 0.08mm||35|
|20 X 300||0.35mm X 0.20mm||-||70 X 385||0.11mm X 0.07mm||32|
|24 X 110||0.355mm X 0.25mm||120||78 X 700||0.11mm X 0.08mm||30|
|25 X 140||0.28mm X 0.20mm||100||80 X 400||0.10mm X 0.065mm||40|
|30 X 150||0.25mm X 0.18mm||80||80 X 600||0.10mm X 0.06mm||-|
|35 X 175||0.224mm X 0.16mm||71||80 X 800||0.15mm X 0.04mm||-|
|40 X 200||0.20mm X 0.14mm||60||81 X 780||0.10mm X 0.07mm||30|
|90 X 550||0.12mm X 0.05||-|
|91 X 787||0.10mm X 0.07||25||200 X 600||0.071mm X 0.06||-|
|101 X 900||0.10mm X 0.063||20||200 X 800||0.071mm X 0.06||-|
|120 X 400||0.10mm X 0.075||-||200 X 1400||0.071mm X 0.04||12|
|127 X 1100||0.07mm X 0.05||17||202 X 1760||0.05mm X 0.032||10|
|160 X 1500||0.063mm X 0.04||15||216 X 1860||0.045mm X 0.030||9|
|165 X 400||0.071mm X 0.06||-||254 X 2000||0.04mm X 0.028||8|
|165 X 600||0.071mm X 0.05||-||285 X 2235||0.036mm X 0.025||7|
|165 X 800||0.071mm X 0.05||25||312 X 2100||0.035mm X 0.025||-|
|165 X 1100||0.071mm X 0.045||-||318 X 2235||0.036mm X 0.025||-|
|165 X 1400||0.071mm X 0.04||16||325 X 2300||0.035mm X 0.025||5|
|174 X 1700||0.063mm X 0.032||13||400 X 3100||0.035mm X 0.019||3|
Most of the wire net are in stock, welcome to contac us for urgent delivery.
5. Strict Quality Control
After weaving the mesh, MAISHI do strict test before the mesh dispatched, thus to ensure customers get perfect quality.
- Mesh Count inspect
- Thickness inspect
- Thread diameter& Hole size inspect
- Tensile Strength inspect
- Surface Tension test
6. Careful Packaging
After confirming the mesh quality is good, we make the package carefully to ensure the mesh will not be damaged during delivery.
For low mesh count, usually we pack the mesh with waterproof paper, PVC bag, moist proof paper, wooden carton.
For high mesh count, usually we use inner paper pipe to support the soft mesh, then rolling the mesh, and wrap with waterproof paper. Outside we put a bigger paper pipe to keep the mesh surface flat and safe. Then mesh rolls are put into poly-wood carton box.
Stainless Steel Filter Mesh is used in all kinds of auto filters, chemical, rubber and plastic products and decorations. What's more, stainless mesh can be rinsed and reused, and is washable for years of use.MAISHI can also make the mesh into various shapes according to your special rquirement.
8. Mutiple delivery mothods
Customers trust us and buy from us. So we need to be responsible for his goods, and deliver the mesh safely.
Usually we deliver meshes by express, air, and sea.
Please kindly let us know your preferred shipping method, and we will arrange it for you.
9. Know More About Our Factory
Maishi is one of the top manufacturers and exporters of stainless steel wire net. Our company was connected with production of metal wire mesh since 1986.
Currently we have 80 sets of stainless steel high meesh count looms and 136 sets P7150 Sulzer looms.
Dedicated and experienced weavers.
Consistent quality products
15 R&D technical staffs, with more than 10 years experience.
80% repeat customers.
Reasonable clain refund system.
Anytime you need our help, we are always here for you!