Comparing bamboo with other hardwood . its very different.
- Bamboo is a highly renewable resource that can be harvested 3-5 years, while most hardwood need at least 15-25 years.
- Its a resource that was seemingly designed to be replenished regualrly. The fast growing nature of bamboo makes outdoor bamboo decking a highly sustainable product
- Bamboo has been rated to release up to 35% more oxygen back into the atmosphere than comparative hardwood timber supplying trees
- Bamboo is relatively easy to maintain
- This material is more resistant to water damage, stains and warping
- Bamboo has hard outer shell and high-grade fibers.
Therefore, bamboo has become the ideal alternative. Although bamboo is a kind of grass, it as a building material, when made into bamboo flooring is actually very similar to hardwood flooring planks and bamboo flooring is even far better than common wooden flooring, let alone WPC.
Products information :
Warranty:at least 10 years
Formaldehyde Emission :E1 standard
Horizontal Shear Strength:>12mpa
Expansion Ration in National Peel Maceration Test:Width<1% Thickness:10%
Bamboo flooring tiles projects
1.Laying keel: the keel and the ground must have a reliable fixed keel ,installation spacing should be less than600mm, keel pavement must be level.
2. Paving the decking: the first floor of the installation of the starting side with screws directly fixed on the keel,after the adjacent, two between the floor with special fasteners inserted into the floor on both sides of the groove.
3.Adjust the floor spacing of 5mm, the fastener will be fixed on the keel with screws
Certification : Outdoor Glue Certification SGS report / Outdoor water-base oil certification SGS report / outdoor strong test report etc ...
All of our products have been tested in the central laboratory and shipped in accordance with customer requirements
Offering one-to-one guidance for customer
Specialists offer professional services seven days within a week, except during national holidays
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.