Wholesales Price Industrial Foldable Poly PV Modules 24V 270 W 280W 300W 350W 360W Flexible Aluminum Frame Solar Panel
Polycrystalline Sillicon,Monocrystalline Sillico
UL, ISO, CB
25 Years Warranty on Component Power
Class a Cells
About the company
Founded in 1995, Longjitaihe Group now has two listed companies. Longjitaihe has ranked high among the Top 500 Private Enterprises in China for four consecutive years since 2015. Among its nine business segments, New Energy was established in 2008 and has now become a leading PV manufacturer, investor and operator of power stations in China. New Energy features a complete vertical PV industry chain. Rooted in innovation, the company has established R&D centers for polycrystalline silicon solar cells and demonstration bases for their application around the world. In addition to the state-of-art global equipment, the company has implemented a stringent quality management system in each process from production to product inspection. Perfectionism is a commitment Longitech has made to society. Utilizing its customized services, Longitech offers high-efficiency solutions depending on building type, local environment and power station functions. Major products include high-efficiency poly-Si, half-cell, double-glass, and high-efficiency mono-Si modules, large and small modules of various capacities. All of these products are certified by TUV, BIS, CEC, JET, or CQC. A smart platform for power station management provides five functional modules for easy, stable and safe energy. With its products now sold in Europe, the U.S., Japan and Australia, Longitech is the largest service provider for floating PV stations in Japan, a designated manufacturer for Sharp Energy Solutions, and a supplier to power sales companies in Australia. Development of the global PV industry depends on China. As a manufacturer and a PV system integrator, Longitech is now working on bringing the world quality, high-tech products with the best cost-performance and smart solutions made in China. With Longitech, we are building a better future. FAQ
1. When can I get the quotation? We usually quote 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality? After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality counter display. If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample Express fee. But the cost can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3. Can you do the design for us? Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing. Just tell us your idea and we will help to carry out your ideas. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Send us high resolution images, your logo and text and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
4. How long can I expect to get the samples? After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmation files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
5. What about the lead time for mass production? Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to 15 days. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the product at your country.