Fiber adapter, sometimes also called fiber coupler, is a small device designed to terminate or link the fiber optic cables or fiber optic connectors between two fiber optic lines. Spring-loaded shutters prevent potential eye hazards and dirt / debris contamination when not in use.
Fiber Adapters are comprised of a polymer outer body and inner assembly fitted with a precision alignment mechanism. SC Optical Adapters are precision made and manufactured to demanding specifications. The combination of a ceramic/phosphor bronze alignment sleeves and precision molded polymer housing provides consistent long-term mechanical and optical performance.
1. Made of high quality Zirconia ceramic sleeves
2. 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
3. End-face geometry requirement complies to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
4. For end-to-end fiber cable connectivity
5. Available in singlemode and multimode, including APC and various colours
6. Female to female & male to female adapters available
7. Hybrid, Shuttered and Metal adapters available
8. Coloured for easy indentification
1. Telecom network
2. Ethernet network
3. Optical communication equipment
4. Local Area Networks(LANs)
5. Data processing networks
Q: Can we get a sample for reference?
A: Yes, as long as the goods are conventional type, and you will be charged sample cost plus related shipping cost. Once you place an order to us, we can return or deduct the sample cost to you.
Q: How to solve the quality problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the quality problems and send to us for our checking and confirming, we will make a satisfied solution for you within 3 days.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: The lead time depends on the quantities ordered, generally within 25-30 days upon the receipt of advance payment.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept West Union, T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight. Prefer T/T 30% deposit before production, the balance against copy of B/L.
Q: Can you print our brand on the product?
A: Yes, of course, we also do OEM to print client's brand on the product.