1. Tortilla Press Belt
Product DescriptionTortilla Press Belt is made of PTFE coated fabric tortilla grade. Our Tortilla press belt has been offered to supply the best non stick abrasion resistance for tortilla production. We were able to develop a tortilla belt that left minimal markings on the tortillas, resulting in a minimization of tortillas having a mark imprinted from the belt seam, reducing waste and helping our customer reach production goals. With our strict quality system, we are able to deliver consistent, high quality materials for food applications.
Our Tortilla Press Belts is designed independently to meet the specific application of the customer. The tortilla belt used in tortillas equipment is a harsh application because the grease/ oil content is high and the main problem with the PTFE tortilla belt is oil absorption and heat transfer. It is able to meet the needs of customers with tortilla applications, combined with different coating weights, glass fabric structures, laminations, belt thickness and added additives, we can recommend the rugged tortilla press belt for your personal application.
- Super smooth, non-stick
- Non porous surface for durability
- High abrasion resistant
- Extremely flexible and resistant to cracking
- Oil & Grease Resistant
- High temperature resistant
- Available up to 1500mm wide to suit all applications
|Tortilla Press Belt|
|Model||Standard Size(mm)||Total Thickness(mm)||Weight|
|018-367 Tortilla||500 - 1000||0.18|| 367||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
|020-412 Tortilla||500 - 1000||0.20||412||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
|025-492 Tortilla||500 - 1500||0.25|| 492||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
|026-550 Tortilla||500 - 1500||0.26|| 550||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
|028-575 Tortilla||500 - 1500||0.28||575||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
|030-622 Tortilla||500 - 1500||0.30||622||Brown/Blue/Maroon/Black|
| || || || || |
2. PTFE Fusing Belts
Product DescriptionPTFE seamless/seam fusing machine belts are specifically engineered with the mechanical strength needed for the fusing and laminating industries. Its non-stick surface, thermal transfer and high temperature resistance characteristics ensure the flow of woven and non-woven materials through the fusing and lamination process. These belts are for fusing machines, such as Oshima, Kannegiesser, Meyer, Macpi, and many others.
It currently provide the following three types of belts:
1. Seamless Fusing Belts means fusing belt without any joint. It is made from woven fiberglass or Kevlar coated with PTFE resin. The seamless belts have a smooth surface, excellent antistatic effect (black version), long life. It overcome the shortage of traditional fusing belts with joint.
2. Seam Fusing Belts means fusing belt with joint. It is the most common fusing belts due to its lower cost. Three joint methods are provided as below:
Overlap Belt Joint: Overlap joints are a simple and easy joint to use where having an even surface is not critical. This is the most popular seam because it is strong inexpensive and easiest to produce. The disadvantage of the overlap seam is that it is not very smooth and in some applications the seam may mark the material being fused. In addition, because the overlap seam is more than double the thickness of the rest of the belt it is slightly stiffer and suffers from early flex fatigue and very often breaks.
Scarfed Belt Joint: A scarf joint is similar the overlap but offer a smooth transition for the product to run offering no lip for products to catch on. This is the smoothest, strongest, most flexible seam available today. It resembles a 30 mm overlap seam but is much smoother and more flexible. There is no almost double thickness, as the mating surfaces are carefully ground to a taper and securely welded.
Angled Belt Joint: This seam is cut at a slight angle helping the belt to roll easily over the fusing machine rollers, reducing flex fatigue. The angle of the overlap can be varied, so that the splice does not run over the conveyor pulleys in one line. 45° and 70° are popular.
3. Laminated Fusing Belts also called two ply or double layer fusing belts. This belt use static-resistance varnished cloth inside and tearing-resistance fiberglass cloth outside, 2ply belt has a great improvement on its intensity, long using life, well balanced thickness, excellent deflecting preventing capacity, smooth surface, it's better for super thin fabric fusing.
|PTFE Fusing Belts|
|Standard Thickness: 0.35~0.40mm|
| || || || || |
|5100||5270||5400||5640||5800||6000||6440||6700|| || |
3. PTFE Mesh Conveyor Belt
Product DescriptionThe open mesh PTFE impregnated glass fiber belt can be supplied in brown, blue or black U.V. barrier coating for UV drying. Width of up to 5000mm wide, the fluorocarbon resin used in the curing process is chemically inert, woven glass substrate provides excellent strength and dimensional stability. The mesh belt is used for screen printing, and the imprinting material is conveyed through the drying furnace and the cooling chamber. These belts are durable and perform well at a wide range of operating temperatures. We have developed a full range of open mesh belt products for belt dryers. These belts can be used for textile, food, screen printing, packaging, electronics, and other industries
- Lightweight and energy efficiency for economical operation
- Outstanding temperature resistance (-170oC + 260oC)
- Low thermal mass
- Controlled porosity
- Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
- Exceptional strength and dimensional stability
- Superior tracking
- Overlap splice
- Butt splice
- Alligator/Clipping splice
- Castellated Splice
- Bullnose Splice
- PTFE Film - PTFE film encapsulates the edge the help stop fraying and offer protection. The benefit to using film is that it is soft in nature and will stretch with the belt when under tension.
- PTFE Coated Fiberglass - PTFE coated fiberglass edging can be used as a sturdier option to film and a good option if a tracking arm is used to detect the edge of the belt when coming in to contact with it.
- PTFE Coated Kevlar - This is the most durable of the edging types and is a good option when the edge of the belt will be in contact with tracking aids. It is also a good option when considering using tracking studs of cord on the belt.
|PTFE Mesh Conveyor Belt|
|Model||Mesh Size||Material||Thickness||Weight||Max Width||Colour|
|6001 AS||1x1mm|| fiberglass||0.75mm||560g/m²||4000mm||Black|
|6004 AS||4x4mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||450g/m²||4000mm||Black|
|6004 Blue||4x4mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||490g/m²||4000mm||Blue|
|6008 Blue||4x4mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||600g/m²||4000mm||Blue|
|6008 AS||4x4mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||600g/m²||4000mm||Black|
|6015 AS||2x2.5mm|| fiberglass||0.70mm||505g/m²||4000mm||Black|
|6025 Blue||2x2.5mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||800g/m²||4000mm||Blue|
|6025 AS||2x2.5mm|| fiberglass||1.0mm||700g/m²||4000mm||Black|
4.PTFE Bag Sealing Belts
Product DescriptionPTFE bag sealing Belts is ideal for heat transfer through the belt surface, so it is the main seal material for plastic bags.
- Non-stick PTFE surface
- Temperature resistance up to 260oc
- Affordable, lightweight and energy efficient
ApplicationA large number of plastic bag manufacturing systems typically use these types of belts in general for a pair, resulting in a clamping effect on the bag. These belts can also be found on air-filled or air-cushion packaging machines as a means of allowing continued heat sealing without adhering the adhesive to the belt.
Sealed belts are often two conveyor belts that operate in series on a conveyor belt with a hot plate that, when they are running, are in contact with the interior of the belt. Heat transfer through the belt surface to seal the plastic bag when it passes through the machine.
Characteristics and advantages 1. Consisting of two layers of PTFE coated glass cloth laminated together, benefiting from the absence of any traces of traces in the joint area.
2. The high-grade PTFE used in the manufacture of the belt has a non-stick, high temperature resistant surface to prevent any molten plastic from accumulating on the belt surface.
5. PTFE Carpet Conveyor Belts
Product DescriptionCarpet is a wide range of textile covers used in commercial offices. They consist of twisted tufts, which can be natural wool or polyester and other man-made materials.
PTFE Carpet belt, this heat treatment structure of the mat can be applied to the soft and durable carpet backing.
PTFE coated glass cloth is heat-resistant material, with a heavy weaving structure, can be made into a broadband to adapt to the machine. Heavy glass fiber braid provides dimensional stability across the belt surface.
As a result, the heavy weaving pattern of the material has become a familiar feature of the blanket backing.
The support is made by distributing the heat flow asphalt to the surface of the PTFE coated fabric tape. The top layer is then laminated to the top of the asphalt and then bonded to the surface as soon as it is cooled.
It offers a range of closed woven PTFE coated conveyor belts for the production of carpet tiles and synthetic rubber support carpets.
These styles of belts are usually in the heavier ends of the material we provide, and have a textured surface that produces a bump on the surface of the cured rubber. Although the texture, the surface has a smooth non-stick PTFE surface. Once the PTFE is coated, the porosity of the surface is usually tested with a dye penetration test. The lower the dye permeability, the better the material will be.
PTFE carpet belts has various width and length, in some production lines, the width can be from 1000mm wide to 3600mm, length up to 100mtr long, allowing mass production. Belt is usually connected with the help of vulcanizing presses. This method allows the end user to flexibly change their belts, and if they choose to do so, the minimum downtime is allowed if the belt is damaged during the production run.
- No micro-pin-holes and micro-mud-cracks
- High tear resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- High Temperature resistance
ApplicationPVC backing carpet conveyor belt or release sheet,
Door pad baking
|Model||Standard Size(mm)||Total Thickness(mm)||Weight|
|070-1100 W Carpet ||1000-2700||0.70||1100||White|
|070-1100 B Carpet||1000-2700||0.70||1100||Light Brown|
Founded in 2013, Vichen is dedicated to the development, production and sales of PTFE products. The company's main products are series for non-stick baking in kitchens. Including all kinds of grill mats, oven liners, baking baskets, stove protectors, pizza plates, pizza pans, silicone mats, toaster bags, pizza shovel, frying pan, silicone gloves, BBQ tongs, etc., products have passed LFGB and FDA certification.
Our products are better than domestic counterparts, exported to Europe, America, Western Europe, Australia and Japan.
1.Lowest price among competitors.
2.Complete certificate system. BSCI audited factory, FDA, PFOA FREE certificates.
3.Large stocks. Fast delivery. (without customized package, 3days. With customized package color box, 10days.)
4.Professional shipping experience. fast delivery&cost saving&professional package. AMAZONE FBA Service avaliable.
5.Free Customized package design and printing. personal care,small to medium qty OEM service. Professional artwork can be provided for edition.
1. What certificate your products have?
We have certificates of LFGB. Our factory is BSCI audited.
2. What is MOQ?
3. Can we print our logo in package?
Sure. Any pattern can be customized on the package.
4.You have any Amazon FBA service experience?
Yes. We have 10-year experience with Amazon customers
5. May we take samples? How much will you charge?
Sure. We can provide you with samples. Just pay freight to our paypal account
USA/West Euope/Australia USD30,South-East asia USD20.Other area, quote separtely
6. How long will it take to receive samples?
4-5days will make you receive samples
7. Do you accept ESCROW payments or paypal for the full order?
Yes. Also,we already signed trade assurance agreement with Alibaba. You can purchase via our alibaba platform to enjoy your benefit guarantee.
8. How long will it take to manufacturer once an order has been placed?
Normally will be 20-25days. For busy season,qty over 5000pcs or special delivery requirement you need, we will discuss separately