Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Member Since: 2005
Business Type: Trading Company
Wholesale MIFARE Ultralight® C Chip Square Shape NFC Smart labelOur Advantages
Why Choose HUAYUAN as Your Parnter?
1. Production capacity over 40Billions per year
2. State-of-art facility like Mühlbauer bonding, Melzer & Bielomatik converting etc.
3. Most competitive price in huge project
4. Key partner of Avery Dennison over 10 years in Asia
5. Abundant experience in major projects all over the world
6. Free samples in European Zone!
1. Why choose MIFARE Ultralight® C chip :
Contactless transmission of data and energy supply
Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
Typical ticketing transaction time of< 100 ms (including backup management)
7 Byte UID
Random ID support (7 Byte UID version)
Originality Check support
2. Spec of MIFARE Ultralight® C LABEL:
|MIFARE Ultralight® C WET INLAY/label Market Feature:|
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO 14443A,|
|Operating Frequency:||13.56 MHz|
|IC Type:||MIFARE Ultralight® C|
|Max Read Distance:||Contact to 100 mm|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Plastic, cardboard, glass|
|Tag Form Factor:||Wet inlay/label|
|Attachment Method:||Acrylic, water borne adhesive|
|Dimensions:||DIA13/20/25/30/35MM, 12 x 19 mm or custom|
|Operating Temperature:||-25° to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)|
MIFARE® is a registered trademark of NXP B.V.
(MIFARE Ultralight® C are trademarks of NXP B.V. )
3. WHY BUY THIS TAG?
Midas NFC tag is designed for products with space restrictions. Due to its small footprint, Midas NFC tags are well suited for applications where inlays are embedded with limited space available for housing such as electronics pairing.
1. Very good performance for linking small objects with cloud services.
2. Highly reliable NFC tag with small form factor.
3. Ideal for NFC tagging of products with space restrictions, such as electronics, cosmetics and toys.
4. UID mirror functionality.
5. Originality signature feature.
6. ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag applications compliance.
5. Persons and Craft available
-Logo on Inlay
- Chip encoding
- 3M adhesive layer
6. Picture of MIFARE Ultralight® C WET INLAY or RFID label:
C. Size Tolerance
|Electrical Characteristics & Spec.|
|Manufacture / IC||MIFARE Ultralight® EV1|
|Antenna||Al(30μm)+PET(38μm)+Al connect bridge|
Antenna Al Etching
D. Requirement of Environment
A operating tempreture/humidity:-40~70ºC/ 20%~90% RH
B Storage tempreture/humidity:-25~50ºC / 20%~90% RH
C Shelf Life:From the date of manufacture, 1 year in vacuumed bag at +23°C±5°C / 50%±10%RH)
All package requirement could be customize by your side, Please share us what's your request?
Or, Here is some normal package details for your reference:
1. Sealing style at end of each roll: Sticky tape (no trace) or Binding by paper tie for optional.
2. Tail: 1m leading silicon paper at the beginning and the end of roll or customize by your side.
3. Connet Joints: Normally for two joints (excluding the joints generated by blank spaces begin and end),
Also you can advice your specified standard?
4. Package: ESD Package box.
5. Paper Tube: inner diameter of 3 inches
You're welcome for inquiry or send us your specific project customed requirement, Our team will share our rich experience to support you.