Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Silicon steel, also known as silicon steel Sheet or Electrical Steel, it is a ferro-silicon soft magnetic alloy steel with very low carbon content, usually containing 0.5% to 4.5% silicon. The addition of silicon can increase the resistivity and maximum permeability of iron to reduce the coercivity, iron loss and magnetic aging.
The difference between oriented silicon steel and non-oriented silicon steel
Non-oriented silicon steel: ferro-silicon alloy with very low carbon content. In the deformed and annealed steel sheet, its grains are distributed randomly. The silicon content of the alloy is 1.5% to 3.0%, or the sum of the silicon and aluminum content is 1.8% to 4.0%. The products are usually cold-rolled plates or strips, which are mainly used to manufacture motors and generators.
1. We are a manufacturer and have large stocks, so we can achieve fast shipping.
2. We are very close to Shanghai Port, so the freight is cheap, and delivery is quick.
3. We have strict and perfect raw material screening standards and quality inspection methods.
4. We are a factory, so we can meet your customization/Customizable needs.
5. we are a trustworthy manufacturers, which can give you more stable supply of products, stable price and perfect after-sales service.
6. Our factory has passed the CQC certification and SGS certification etc..