Metal Color Card
Weili was established in 2007. With over 13 years of experience and technical expertise, Weili has been a well-established and recognized company of garment accessories with customers based all over the world. Our goal is to offer to the garment industry creativity by manufacturing quality and imaginative products at competitive prices together with the best services for our customers.
Weili specializes in the design and manufacture of garment's auxiliary materials such as metal button, jeans button, snap fastener, rivet, buckle,zipper,label,hangtag etc. All products offered can be personalized with your company logo or advertising.
Our design department is at your service to work on any specific project and client's needs you may have. This allows you to present to your customer the artwork before launching the prototype or mass production.
The entire production procedure-from design, mold development, carving, injection, die-casting, assembling to coloring-is done in house. An exclusive R&D Institute & sound network system for production and sales ensure cost effectiveness, consistency in quality & punctual delivery. Our production conforms to ISO9001, ISO14001.
We provide the highest quality service to be your reliable source for all project requirements. We insure every specific requirement and instruction are reached to the smallest details. Our experience in the field of garment accessories has allowed us to develop our system procedures and methods to ensure quality of Weili's service. All orders and enquiries will be professional taken care from the beginning until its satisfactory completed.
FAQ & ANSWER
INSPECTION & TESTING CAPABILITY
1. Is there a Laboratory on-site? Yes.
2. What tests are conducted on-site? Attachment strength, Appearance After Wash,Resistance to Unsnapping of Snap Fasteners,Color Fastness,Release of Nickel etc...
3. Do you do in-line inspection? Yes.
4. Do you inspect sample trims? If yes, What % is inspected? Yes, 100%.
5. Do you inspect finished bulk trims? If yes, What % is inspected? Yes, 100%.
6. What type of light box is on site? D65, TL84,UV.
7. What Certifications/Memberships does the mill have? ISO9001:2015, ISO14001 & Oekotex 100.
1. Do you have an effluent treatment plan on site? Yes.
2. Does ALL effluent get treated? Yes.
3. Are AIR emissions tested? Yes.
4. Do you conduct social compliance audits? Yes.
1.Lead time for samples: 7 to 10 days If a mould is available.
14 to 21 days if a mould is not available.
2. Lead time for bulk production Around 12~18 days.
We're able to perform below testings in-house or with third-party testing organizations like SGS, INTERTEK.
Lead in Surface Coating & Substrate
Appearance After Wash or Appearance After Dry-cleaning
Colorfastness to Washing
Colorfastness to Dry-cleaning
Resistance to Corrosion
Snap Action Test - Resistance to Unsnapping of Snap Fasteners
1. If samples are available in our stock, then we're able to provide samples free of charge, while the freight would be on the buyer's account.
2. If samples are not available in our stock, then we'll charge USD10 or USD20 as sample fee , while the freight would be on the buyer's account.
1. Minimum order quantity (MOQ) for regular metal trims Metal sew on buttons: 2,000 sets
Snaps: 2,000 sets
Tack buttons: 2,000 sets
Rivets: 2,000 sets
Eyelets: 5,000 sets
2. Surcharge USD10 ~ USD20 for quantity under MOQ
3. Moulding fee USD100 ~ USD200
For initial orders, T/T before shipment is preferred
For subsequent orders, payment terms is negotiable
Inner packaging: Tissue paper (optional) and polybag;
Outer packaging: Carton
The goods can be shipped by air, by sea or by truck upon request.