Qingdao Vital Glass Co., Ltd Advantage
More than 20 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.
CE, ISO9001, AS/NZS2208:1996, SGS. EN12150. GB11614-2009
Workshop & Equipment:
Products & Package:
Loading & Transportation:
Tempered/Toughened glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature (650 °c) and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results in the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressive stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use. It is ideal for areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts are an important consideration.
1. High strength: 5 times stronger than annealed glass.
2. Excellent thermal stability: it withstands abrupt change of temperature
3. Safety: once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments which are relatively harmless to human body.
4 Can't be drilled or any other processed and edge worked in any manner.
1. Windows and doors
2. Facades and curtain walls
3. Automobile, train, vessel
4. Furniture and decoration
Glass type: various float glass, patterned glass,
Color: Clear, Ultra clear, bronze, Grey, Blue, Green, Pink etc.
Mini size: 300*300mm
Maxi size: 2700*7000mm
Lacquered glass/Painted glass
Lacquered glass/Painted glass is made by the top quality float glass or ultra clear float glass, though depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. Lacquered glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application.
1. Contemporary colors-painted glass comprises of different colors. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colors and one intense black.
2. Resistance-painted glass has a special resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, kitchens and bathrooms etc.
3. Durability-painted glass applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
4. The brilliance of the colors within the range is far superior to glass paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
Used for swimming pool, fountain, kitchen, bathroom, living room, rest room..
Paint colors: White, Black, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Grey, Pink etc.
Glass Colors: Clear and Extra Clear Float Glass
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm etc.
Size: 1830x3300mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2134x3660mm etc.
Sheet Glass is named from the technique of glass waver company in Belgium. The melted glass is formed vertically when the glass liquid surface is up to 700mm high and turned 90°and pulled into flatting bath.
The difference between sheet glass and float glass is differed by production technique and formation.
1) smooth surface
2) excellent optical performance
3) stable chemical properties and high mechanism, resistant to acid alkaline and corrosion.
Used for mirrors, production picture frame, building material, optical equipment..
and so on.
Thickness: 1.3mm,1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 2.5mm 2.7mm, 3mm
Size: 600x900mm, 600x914mm, 914x1220mm or cut as per clients special request
Acid etched glass/Frosted glass/Sandblasting glass
Acid etched glass is produced by acid etching the glass to form an obscure and smooth surface. This glass admits light while providing softening and vision control. Now our innovated technology could make really nice feeling acid etched glass. It has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and stain-like appearance. As a translucent product, this glass admits light whilst still providing obscuration and vision control.
1. comes with distinctive, uniformly and satin-like appearance.
2. Helps create a unique feeling of warmth and elegance by diffusing light and emitting a certain purity of color and light.
3. Both internally and externally provides privacy by obscuring unwanted attention, without compromising light levels.
4. Stain-smooth surface of the acid etched glass does not mark with dirt and fingerprints, proving low maintenance cost.
5. Offers consistent finish and appearance, which does not discolor like films and does not scratch off like coatings.
- Designers can use the acid etched glass to create unforgettable settings for kitchens, baths, offices and other spaces.
- Interior decorators can use it to create elegant partitions, staircases, doors, murals, shower enclosures and more.
- Architects can use it to strike effects in windows, roofing and walls wherever their vision takes them.
- The versatility or acid etched glass is as vast as your imagination.
Color: Clear, Ultra clear, Bronze, Grey, Green, Pink etc.
Size: 1500x2000mm,1650mmx 2200mm, 1830mmx 2440mm,2134×3300mm,2134×3660mm etc.
The vacuum glass is made according to the principle of vacuum flask, which is to airproof the circumference of two pieces of flat glass and keep the space between them as 0.1-0.2 with tiny props. Vacuumed the space to make the pressure reach 10-4Pa. In order to optimize function, one of the two pieces is double silver off-line LOW-E glass. Due to interior vacuum, the conduction and convection of gas nearly does not exist, LOW-E coating reflects almost more than 85% of the infrared back, and then the vacuum glass nearly interdicts the conduction, convection and eradiation, so its function in the aspect of heat preservation and heat insulation is superb! Aiming to reach the level of safe vacuum glass, the vacuum glass adopts compound of the tempered, IG, laminated glass and other deep processing techniques of glass.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Ultra-light - Reduce the building load-bearing and cost of construction.
Ultra-thin - Reduce the window frame materials and increase light transmittance.
HD-VIG thinnest is only 6mm, the architect's design to create more space, ease of transformation of the old window.
Significantly reduce the costs of healing and refrigeration. Reduce heat loss and save heating expenses in winter; reduce indoor temperature and the workload of the air condition in summer.
Environment protection - Reduce the coal consumption of the refrigeration and heating, power generation, reduce CO 2 and other harmful gas emissions, and reduce pollution of the environment! Become able to meet the requirements of low carbon construction of new building materials.
We also can load Aluminium Profile with glass