Double Deep Pallet Racking is evolved from standard pallet racking with two pallet depth. It will need a different type of forklift with telescopic forks or slide fork attachments. It reduces the required aisles so storage capacity is more than standard pallet racking.
| Name|| Double Deep Pallet Racking|| Model No.|| IPR04|
| Capacity|| Up to 4000kg/level|| Material|| Q235 or Q345 High Grade Steel|
| Certificate|| TUV, CE, ISO9000|| Design Standards|| Meet FEM, AS4084|
| Finish|| Powder Coating or Galvanized|
| Main Components|| Frame (Upright, Bracing, foot plate), Beam, Frame Tie, and accessories included|
| Optional|| Upright Protector, Frame Protector, Wire Decking, Support Bar, Back Mesh, etc.|
Standard color - Blue RAL5015, Orange RAL2004, Orange RAL2008,
Yellow RAL1003, Grey RAL7047, Dark Grey RAL7011, Green RAL6001.
Customized color available upon providing RAL number.
Knockdown, well packed with plywood, plastic/steel strip,
plastic film, cardboard box, plywood box.
| Shipping Port|| Nanjing / Shanghai, China|
| Payment Term|| 40% as down payment, balance before delivery|
| MOQ|| No Requirement|
| Lead Time|| Standard 2-3 weeks|
| Warranty|| 5 years|
Information needed if you want our designs and pricing:
1, Pallet Size and fork entry side
2, Pallet Weight and Height (loads included)
3, Storage Area measurements or Warehouse drawings
4, Expected storage capacity if you have
5, other details such as pallet flow frequency, forklift type, functional storage areas, etc.
Advantage of Drive In / Drive Though Racking:
- High density storage system
- Ideal for large volumes but less variety goods
- Good for cold and cool storage
- FIFO or FILO can be achieved
Q: What are your trade terms?
1) Payment term: T/T 40% as deposit, balance against copy of B/L, or irrevocable L/C at sight, or O/A, West Union.
2) Lead time: 14-21 working days after receiving deposit.
3) Sample policy: Free small samples are always available, and delivery will be arranged within 7-10 days.
4) Shipping port: Shanghai / Nanjing, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discounts for large quantity.
Q: How will you deliver the goods?
1) Sea freight: we will book with shipping company or your designated forwarder for the delivery.
2) Air Freight: we will book with TNT, DHL, Fedex or other competitive airline.
Q: What are your services?
1) Your inquiry will be replied within one working day.
2) Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
3) OEM & ODM, any your customized designs and warehouse equipment are welcome.
4) We have very experienced professional engineers to make best solutions.
Q: What is the standard process if I place an order?
Solution Design → Drawings Approval → Pricing → Order Confirmation → Deposit → Manufacturing → Inspection → Balance Payment → Delivery
Q: What are your advantages?
1) Payment: we can do O/A 30-60 days.
2) Lead time: we can make fast delivery if necessary.
3) Factory price: Direct factory price.
4) Warranty: One year warranty.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No, we do not have MOQ requirement for most of our products. MOQ is only required for new developed or customized products.
And good prices would be offered for good quantities. Normally 1x20ft container order would be recommended to save cost and easy operation.
Q: How will I install the racks?
A: Along with the documents we provided, there will be assembly instructions as well if you are not sure how to install the racks. We can send an engineer and several experienced installers to assist if necessary.