1. Vinner is equiped with world advanced computer driving production lines
2. Whole set of pure water processor line featured with RO anti-saturation and advanced testing devices
3. Manufactured in Class 100,000 Cleanroom
Sturdy and reliable, this multi-bore Bench Grinding Wheel is ideal for sharpening a variety of cutting tools, giving a fine grain surface finish where you need it most.
- Multi-bore - fits most machines
- Fine grain sharpening
- Good surface finish
Carbide Grinding Wheels
Used for Best performance and economy of carbide tool maintenance.
• Green Carbide (GC)
• Black Silicon Carbide (C)
• Mixture - Black Green Silicon Carbide (GC/C)
• Grit 46 (Coarse) - Rough Grinding
• Grit 60/80 (Medium - General Purpose
• Grit 80/100/120 (fine) - Sharpening the Cutting edge
• Straight Wheels (Type 1)
Manufactured in vitrified bond
About this item
- Application: Bench and pedestal grinding wheels ,It is suitable for the grinding of non-ferrous metals such as cemented carbide tools and workpieces, as well as non-metal grinding such as optical glass, ceramics, and stone. It has the characteristics of not burning the cutter head and the workpiece.
- Quality and characteristics:Green silicon carbide grinding wheel is made of first grade sand, silicon carbide and binder at high temperature sintered, It is also called ceramic grinding wheel. Wear-resistant ,durable,strong toughness (Poor grinding wheel is reclaimed sand).It is high hardness, high brittleness, sharp abrasive grains and good thermal conductivity
- Dimensions: Green Silicon Carbide Grinding Wheel diameter 8 inch /200mm, center hole 5/8 inch /15.7mm, thickness about 1 inch / 25mm. The standard size grinding wheel is mounted on the type 200 grinding wheel machine, please follow your machine Model, choose the grinding wheel that suits you
- Safety and Precautions: The workbench and the base grinder must be fixed, the machine without a fixed base will move, causing grinding and injury.Before installing the grinding wheel, please check and operate according to the instructions provided. Please take personal protection before grinding wheel work
- After-sales:If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to solve the problem until you are satisfied