2)Dia. Ranges: 4.8mm
4)Tensile Strength: 1770~ 1960N/mm2
5)Lay directon: RHRL
6)Grade: AISI 304 /316/304L/316L
7)Packing: 500',1000',5000'per reel
8)Characteristics: very Felixable
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We started as an anchor chain factory about 20 years ago and gradually developed into a big manufacturer in marine supplies. At the same time, to meet the growing demands from our clients in new business areas, we expanded our scope to rigging hardware and fasteners, and other related hardware by setting up solid partnership with other factories.
2. What products do you supply?
As mentioned above,
♦ all kinds of marine supplies
♦ rigging hardwares
♦ and related hardwares
3. Do you produce them all?
We produce all kinds of chains in our factory, other products in our partner factories. By establishing cooperation agreements & capital injection, we obtained a wide & solid supply chain to meet your demands.
4. How do you control quality? By setting up quality control points and inspecting at each production process with strict standards, the defective products will be eliminated before packaging and delivery. For partner factories, we use a comprehensive system of quality standards to evaluate the production line. Also our professional QC team will implement the onsite check and finish product check before delivery.
6. Why are you more trustworthy than the other factories? Quick Response:
We feedback your questions immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
We can provide a more competitive price based on the same quality level by more efficient management in every process.
Just say what you need, and we'll figure out a one-stop solution for your business to save your time and effort.
7. How do I pay? We accept 30% payment in advance & 70% before shipment for the first cooperation, either by T/T or L/C.
8. How do I receive the goods? With our professional transport agents, we are capable of delivery products to most ports all over the world. Door-to-door service is also supported.
FOB, C&F, CIF are most commonly used trade terms.