Press Brake Machine
1. Hydraulic system:
Adopt integrated hydraulic control system, more reliable
Be installed at the top of the oil box, which can assure that the cylinder is always full of oil when the slide is moving down at high speed
Consist of motor, oil pump and valve groups
Complete working cycle can be realized through the control of hydraulic valve.
The working pressure at the right side of the wall board can be adjusted by the remote adjustment valve
2. Protective fence and the safety interlock
Protective fence and the safety interlocker to ensure the operation safety. Power supply switch that is set in the electric box will be automatically turned off when the box's door is opened or the fence is turned up. Protecting barrier with safety interlocker is mounted on the back of the machine. Another, there are travel limit protection and foot pedestal mounted emergency off switch.
3.Synchro control system:
Slide syncho system: adopt steel torsion bar synchro system, simple in structure and high in accuracy
2 ends of slide has 2 synchro fork which make,The system uses upper die compensation to improve the brake precision.
Adopt upper die compensation to improve the brake precision
4. Sectional Ram Clamp Bars:
Separate sectional clamping bars are supplied as standard equipment in order to securely fasten short dies, as well as standard length tooling. Unique crown correcting device is standard.
5. Advance technology and procedures:
This metal machining tool is a kind of steel torsion bar synchro press brake. -Electronic control of back gauges and ram stroke, data displayed and manual setting
Process of cylinder and sealing component:
Cylinder: no.45# steel treated, inner holes fine machined and extruded.
Valve rods: no.45# steel treated, nickel and phosphorous coated outside.
(1) hydraulic drive, the machine at both ends of the cylinder placed in the slider, direct drive sliding work.
(2) the use of mechanical block structure, stable and reliable.
(3) slider stroke maneuver fast tune, manual fine-tuning, counter display.
(4) the use of all welded structure, with sufficient strength and rigidity.
(5) The slider synchronization mechanism uses the torsion axis forcing synchronization.
(6) wedge-shaped deflection compensation mechanism to ensure a higher bending accuracy