Water-Based Pure Acrylic liquid polymer for Building transparent Sealants
1.Free samples are available for tests.
2.Pure acrylic polymer.
3.For transparent sealants.
4.Silicone modified acrylate.
5.Formaldehyde and APEO free.
6.Eco friendly and Non-toxic.
Water-based acrylic polymer for construction sealants:
HN-154ve, PVA type polymer for normal sealants.
HN-1025, Styrene acrylic polymer for normal sealants.
HN-166t, Silicone modified styrene acrylic polymer for elastic sealants.
HN-167t, SIlicone modified styrene acrylic polymer for elastic sealants.
HN-168t, Pure acrylic polymer for transparent sealants.
HN-168t Features:Silicone modified acrylate emulsion has good weather resistance quick curing stability, water resistance, toughness, resilience and good adhesion.
HN-168t Applications:High elastic silicone transparent sealant.
1. For building coating application
- HN-103 for interior and exterior wall paints
- HN-4208/4208A for stone-like paints
- HN-9301C/HN-9311S for multi-color wall paints
- HN-01F for wall primers
- HN-314T/519T for wall putties
- HN-340T/HN-332T for waterproof coatings2. For sealant adhesives application- HN-154VE for PVA sealants
- HN-1025 for general waterproof sealants
- HN-166T/167T for high elastic silicone
- HN-168T for transparent elastic silicone3. Polymer additives- AT-2000/ATW-2070/ATW2080 Thickening agents
- WP-19/WP-5040 Dispersing agents4. Textile adhesives application- HN-5008 for screen pigment pastes/discharge pastes
- HN-501NK for Flexo/gravure inks
- HN-SL530 for wet curtains bonding
- HN-9827 for sponge adhesives
- HN-2108S/3451HF for glass fiber grid cloth hardening adhesives
- HN-YS861 for wallpaper printing inks
- HN-8321 for magic Velcro/hook and loop fastener backing adhesives
- HN-6019 for PSA pressure sensitive adhesives
- HN-PM01 for carpet backing adhesives-
- HN-MQ603 for wood furniture varnish/lacquer5. Dust suppression application- HN-541 for road construction
- HN-130VA for general dust control
- HN-158T for long term dust control6. Metal anti-rust application- HN-5119 for metal anti-rust
Packing and delivery
Packing:50kgs plastic drum/160kgs plastic drum/200kgs plastic drum/1000kgs IBC pallet/20000kgs soft packing.Storage and transportation:1.This chemical should be stored in a ventilated and dry room, avoiding direct sunlight. 2.Transport and store in the 5oC-35oC environment.3.Shelf life is 1 year from the date of first use.Safety notice:The water-based polymer emulsion is non-toxic and non-flammable. If it splashes into the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water immediately.